Cheap Nithogg Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Nithogg boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
This combo Priest decks does not focus on killing the boss in a single turn and instead focuses on creating a single high-Health minion. Additionally, the deck uses additional AoE tools to help deal with small minions spawned by Thunderhead and Stormrage.
In the early game you should try to get a high-Health minion as quickly as possible to get onto the board. This is best done by Radiant Elemental as you can quickly buff it Power Word: Shield and Velen's Chosen due to the Mana reduction on spells. Alternatively, you can use your buffs on an Injured Tol'vir in order to utilise its Taunt effect and prevent the boss from rushing down your Health.
When it comes to closing out the game, you should look to get a minion to 20-30 Health using your Divine Spirits, this will generally be enough to prevent your minion from ever dying as the boss will only have access to damage-based removal tools such as Lightning Breath and Crackle.
- 04 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki