Cheap Nithogg Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Nithogg boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
This combo Priest decks does not focus on killing the boss in a single turn and instead focuses on creating a single high-Health minion. Additionally, the deck uses additional AoE tools to help deal with small minions spawned by Thunderhead and .
In the early game you should try to get a high-Health minion as quickly as possible to get onto the board. This is best done by Power Word: Shield and Velen's Chosen due to the Mana reduction on spells. Alternatively, you can use your buffs on an in order to utilise its Taunt effect and prevent the boss from rushing down your Health.as you can quickly buff it
When it comes to closing out the game, you should look to get a minion to 20-30 Health using your Divine Spirits, this will generally be enough to prevent your minion from ever dying as the boss will only have access to damage-based removal tools such as and Crackle.
- 04 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs