Cheap Peppetmaster Lazul Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Puppetmaster Lazul boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
This Inner Fire Priest deck is tailored for the Puppetmaster Lazul boss fight. Your early-game aim should be to secure the board early, with the help of minion buffs, and begin drawing through your deck as quickly as possible with Northshire Cleric and Acolyte of Pain.
While drawing through your deck, you should make use of additional removal from Shadow Word: Pain to slow down the minions played by the boss. You should try to use Shadow Visions exclusively for Divine Spirit when it is offered, as you will need to deal around 60 damage to the boss in a single hit later in the game. While drawing through your deck, you should also try to use your buffs in such a way that two of your minions are not able to perfectly trade into each other to help play around , Shadow Madness, and Potion of Madness.and
Your aim should be to assemble a combo before Turn 9 when Blade of C'Thun comes online. With this in mind, you can freely buff a minion to 30+ attack on turn 6 or 7 and kill the boss over 2 turns.
After dropping the boss' Health to 0 the first time you will immediately enter into the second phase of the fight. Although this phase can be awkward, the boss has no access to hard removal in the second phase, so you can freely use your big minion to continue attacking the boss in the second phase.
- 28 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call