Cheap Peppetmaster Lazul Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Puppetmaster Lazul boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
This Inner Fire Priest deck is tailored for the Puppetmaster Lazul boss fight. Your early-game aim should be to secure the board early, with the help of minion buffs, and begin drawing through your deck as quickly as possible with Northshire Cleric and Acolyte of Pain.
While drawing through your deck, you should make use of additional removal from Shadow Word: Death and Shadow Word: Pain to slow down the minions played by the boss. You should try to use Shadow Visions exclusively for Divine Spirit when it is offered, as you will need to deal around 60 damage to the boss in a single hit later in the game. While drawing through your deck, you should also try to use your buffs in such a way that two of your minions are not able to perfectly trade into each other to help play around Puppeteer, Shadow Madness, and Potion of Madness.
Your aim should be to assemble a combo before Turn 9 when Blade of C'Thun comes online. With this in mind, you can freely buff a minion to 30+ attack on turn 6 or 7 and kill the boss over 2 turns.
After dropping the boss' Health to 0 the first time you will immediately enter into the second phase of the fight. Although this phase can be awkward, the boss has no access to hard removal in the second phase, so you can freely use your big minion to continue attacking the boss in the second phase.
- 28 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!