Cheap Peppetmaster Lazul Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Puppetmaster Lazul boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This Inner Fire Priest deck is tailored for the Puppetmaster Lazul boss fight. Your early-game aim should be to secure the board early, with the help of minion buffs, and begin drawing through your deck as quickly as possible with and .
While drawing through your deck, you should make use of additional removal from Shadow Word: Pain to slow down the minions played by the boss. You should try to use Shadow Visions exclusively for Divine Spirit when it is offered, as you will need to deal around 60 damage to the boss in a single hit later in the game. While drawing through your deck, you should also try to use your buffs in such a way that two of your minions are not able to perfectly trade into each other to help play around , Shadow Madness, and Potion of Madness.and
Your aim should be to assemble a combo before Turn 9 when Blade of C'Thun comes online. With this in mind, you can freely buff a minion to 30+ attack on turn 6 or 7 and kill the boss over 2 turns.
After dropping the boss' Health to 0 the first time you will immediately enter into the second phase of the fight. Although this phase can be awkward, the boss has no access to hard removal in the second phase, so you can freely use your big minion to continue attacking the boss in the second phase.
- 28 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule