Cheap The Wanderer Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the The Wanderer boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
This Combo Priest deck aims to swing back onto the board in the mid game and develop a large minion out of the range of the Auto-Attacking minion in the boss' deck. You should primarily look for Shadow Word: Horror in your opening hand. This will allow you to clear the board of minions on turn 4 or 5.
Once you have cleared the board, you should try to secure the board as quickly as possible, making full use of your Health buffs. You can use your buffs on a Radiant Elemental or Northshire Cleric as normal. Alternatively, you may choose to buff a Sandhoof Waterbearer instead. The latter choice will allow you to play a slightly longer game and provide you consistent healing to overcome Bombs from the boss.
Unlike against some other bosses, you are not looking to OTK the boss. Instead, using your Divine Spirits to help you get a 20-30 Health minion should suffice. With a minion this strong, you can buff it with Inner Fire and use it to absorb the damage of enemy minions as you burst down the boss over several turns.
- 07 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's