Wild Big Priest Deck
Wild Big Priest Card List
This deck costs 10,840 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Wild Big Priest Mana Curve
Wild Big Priest Comments On The Variation
This variant is a much more powerful version of Standard Big Priest and has a very similar playstyle.
Ragnaros the Firelord is included to the deck as an additional Big minion. Due to the effect of the card, it is extremely powerful when summoned from Barnes or Shadow Essence as it will always deal 8 damage regardless of its stats.
The final difference is the addition of the Resurrect spell. Resurrect is a much cheaper tool than Eternal Servitude, however it comes with the drawback of not offering the choice of which minion to summon. You should keep this in mind if you have Resurrect in hand by preventing any non-Big minion, such as Barnes, from dying on your side of the board. If used successfully, the low Mana cost of Resurrect can easily create an overwhelming board for swift victories.
Wild Big Priest Pros and Cons
The additional tools of the Wild format makes the this variant much more potent than Standard variants, this comes with no drawback other than having to compete against other powerful Wild decks.
Wild Big Priest Quick Mulligan Guide
If you already have Barnes in your hand, you can additionally look for Resurrect to allow you to begin summoning powerful minions as early as possible.
Against Aggro, you should keep Shadow Word: Pain to ensure you do not get overwhelmed in the early game.
Against Control, you can additionally keep Shadow Essence to aid you in pulling out your big minions faster.
- 24 Mar. 2018: Variant added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years