Wild Big Priest Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Wild Big Priest Card List
- 2. Wild Big Priest Mana Curve
- 3. Wild Big Priest Comments On The Variation
- 4. Wild Big Priest Pros and Cons
- 5. Wild Big Priest Quick Mulligan Guide
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
This Big Priest variant is built for the Wild format. It is much more powerful than Standard variants and is more powerful in all aspects, as it has access to more powerful cards such as Lightbomb, Ragnaros the Firelord, and Resurrect.
1. Wild Big Priest Card List
This deck costs 10,840 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAa0GCPYCpQmoqwKhrAKFuAK3uwLCzgKQ0wIL0wrXCpIP+hG3F9HBAuXMAubMArTOAujQAuPpAgA= (copy to clipboard)
2. Wild Big Priest Mana Curve
3. Wild Big Priest Comments On The Variation
This variant is a much more powerful version of Standard Big Priest and has a very similar playstyle.
Ragnaros the Firelord is included to the deck as an additional Big minion. Due to the effect of the card, it is extremely powerful when summoned from Barnes or Shadow Essence as it will always deal 8 damage regardless of its stats.
The final difference is the addition of the Resurrect spell. Resurrect is a much cheaper tool than Eternal Servitude, however it comes with the drawback of not offering the choice of which minion to summon. You should keep this in mind if you have Resurrect in hand by preventing any non-Big minion, such as Barnes, from dying on your side of the board. If used successfully, the low Mana cost of Resurrect can easily create an overwhelming board for swift victories.
4. Wild Big Priest Pros and Cons
The additional tools of the Wild format makes the this variant much more potent than Standard variants, this comes with no drawback other than having to compete against other powerful Wild decks.
5. Wild Big Priest Quick Mulligan Guide
If you already have Barnes in your hand, you can additionally look for Resurrect to allow you to begin summoning powerful minions as early as possible.
Against Aggro, you should keep Shadow Word: Pain to ensure you do not get overwhelmed in the early game.
Against Control, you can additionally keep Shadow Essence to aid you in pulling out your big minions faster.
6. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 24 Mar. 2018: Variant added.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior