Aggro Pirate Rogue Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Aggro Pirate Rogue Card List
- 2. Aggro Pirate Rogue Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Aggro Pirate Rogue
- 4. Aggro Pirate Rogue Pros and Cons
- 5. Aggro Pirate Rogue Card Swaps
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
The following guide outlines how to play an aggressive Pirate based Rogue deck. It relies on using Aggro Rogue tools to control the board in order to develop a strong Pirate-based board presence to quickly quick down opponents.
1. Aggro Pirate Rogue Card List
This deck costs 10,180 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Aggro Pirate Rogue Mana Curve
3. Comments On Aggro Pirate Rogue
This variant follows the same overall strategy as other Aggro Rogue decks, aiming to quickly seize control of the board in order to quickly rush down opponents with the aid of many efficient sources of damage from hand. The emphasis on Pirates in this variant requires slightly more consideration for board control in order to get maximum value from the additional Pirates.
4. Aggro Pirate Rogue Pros and Cons
This version is able to create a slightly stronger board presence due to the additional Pirates in the deck, enabling more repetitive damage than other Aggro Rogue decks. Conversely, the additional board presence also means that there is slightly less direct damage available in the deck, due to less slots available for Charge and Stealth minions in addition to many Pirates being dead cards if board control is lost in the late-game.
5. Aggro Pirate Rogue Card Swaps
Barnes can be cut from the deck in favour of Genzo, the Shark which can help you refill your hand effectively. Barnes is a very effective tool in this deck however, since even the bad outcomes like Swashburglar, SI:7 Agent, and Edwin VanCleef can be returned to your hand with Shadowstep in order to get value.
6. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 10 Jun. 2017: Guide updated to reflect new Icy Veins archetype format.
- 06 Apr. 2017: Deck updated for the Journey to Un'Goro expansion. Removed 2x Buccaneer, 2x Argent Horserider, 2x Tomb Pillagar, 2x Azure Drake for 2x Argent Squire, 2x Naga Corsair, 1x Bloodmage Thalnos, 1x Shaku, the Collector, 1x Vilespine Slayer, 1x Argent Commander.
- 22 Jan. 2017: Deck added.
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Balance Changes Coming Next Week
- Here Are the Decklists for The 2018 Fall Championship
- Vote for Your 2018 Fall Champion
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Should I dust everything and focus on a deck
- Topsy Turvy Priest
- Pirate Warrior
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Is the game dying?
- OTK DK Paladin