Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Heroic Mode. It relies on the strategy of controlling the opponent'ss in the early-game, and then stealing them in the late-game, allowing you to gain control of the 7/7 minions that hatch from them for yourself.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Priest is a natural fit for this fight, since they have access to so many tools that allow you to deal with the Wild Pyromancer that can help you keep control of the board early.s, which are the main problem presented by this fight. Since most of those answers come at higher Mana costs, this deck plays multiple minions such as , , and
Once you have reached 4+ Mana, the game becomes heavily in your favour, as you are able to use cards like Mass Dispel to quickly neutralise a large board on your opponent's side, as well as using cards like Shadow Madness, or Cabal Shadow Priest to steal an Egg for yourself, gaining eventual control of a 7/7 minion.
When using Shadow Madness, it is best to try to steal an Egg that has been raised above the 5 Health cap required to hatch, and then simply heal it on your side of the board to gain the 7/7. Alternatively, you can use Power Word: Shield on an Egg with a lower Maximum Health to gain the 7/7 immediately.
The key to this fight is a strong opening hand, and it may take a few attempts to survive the opening turns, but once you have got through this opening period, the fight is overwhelmingly in your favour.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins