Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Heroic Mode. It relies on the strategy of controlling the opponent's Corrupted Eggs in the early-game, and then stealing them in the late-game, allowing you to gain control of the 7/7 minions that hatch from them for yourself.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,840 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
Priest is a natural fit for this fight, since they have access to so many tools that allow you to deal with the Corrupted Eggs, which are the main problem presented by this fight. Since most of those answers come at higher Mana costs, this deck plays multiple minions such as Crazed Alchemist, Explosive Sheep, and Wild Pyromancer that can help you keep control of the board early.
Once you have reached 4+ Mana, the game becomes heavily in your favour, as you are able to use cards like Mass Dispel to quickly neutralise a large board on your opponent's side, as well as using cards like Shadow Madness, or Cabal Shadow Priest to steal an Egg for yourself, gaining eventual control of a 7/7 minion.
When using Shadow Madness, it is best to try to steal an Egg that has been raised above the 5 Health cap required to hatch, and then simply heal it on your side of the board to gain the 7/7. Alternatively, you can use Power Word: Shield on an Egg with a lower Maximum Health to gain the 7/7 immediately.
The key to this fight is a strong opening hand, and it may take a few attempts to survive the opening turns, but once you have got through this opening period, the fight is overwhelmingly in your favour.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild