Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Heroic Mode. It relies on the strategy of controlling the opponent'ss in the early-game, and then stealing them in the late-game, allowing you to gain control of the 7/7 minions that hatch from them for yourself.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Priest is a natural fit for this fight, since they have access to so many tools that allow you to deal with thes, which are the main problem presented by this fight. Since most of those answers come at higher Mana costs, this deck plays multiple minions such as , , and that can help you keep control of the board early.
Once you have reached 4+ Mana, the game becomes heavily in your favour, as you are able to use cards like Mass Dispel to quickly neutralise a large board on your opponent's side, as well as using cards like Shadow Madness, or Cabal Shadow Priest to steal an Egg for yourself, gaining eventual control of a 7/7 minion.
When using Shadow Madness, it is best to try to steal an Egg that has been raised above the 5 Health cap required to hatch, and then simply heal it on your side of the board to gain the 7/7. Alternatively, you can use Power Word: Shield on an Egg with a lower Maximum Health to gain the 7/7 immediately.
The key to this fight is a strong opening hand, and it may take a few attempts to survive the opening turns, but once you have got through this opening period, the fight is overwhelmingly in your favour.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs