Legendary Nefarian and Onyxia Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Nefarian on Heroic Mode. The goal of the deck is to take advantage of particular points of the fight where Nefarian transforms back and forth into Onyxia, and take advantage of predictable behaviour that occurs during the transformations.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Nefarian is a three stage fight, and the key to the battle is managing the three phases efficiently. At the end of the second phase, after Onyxia transforms back into Nefarian, your board will be cleared. This is the key point of the fight, and is where the card Kel'Thuzad comes into play. Your goal will be to build a large board through the first two phases of the fight, allow your board to be wiped, drop Kel'Thuzad, and end the turn, reviving your entire board and consolidating your win.
Another key card here is Harrison Jones. Although the boss can be defeated without it if you do not have access to it, timing the transformation into Onyxia correctly, so you can immediately destroy her weapon and draw 6 cards with Harrison Jones, is extremely powerful.
Aside from these points, the fight is a fairly straightforward battle for value, with Mind Control Tech being your insurance policies for the points where the boss gets too far ahead./ and
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs