Legendary Nefarian and Onyxia Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Legendary Nefarian and Onyxia Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Nefarian on Heroic Mode. The goal of the deck is to take advantage of particular points of the fight where Nefarian transforms back and forth into Onyxia, and take advantage of predictable behaviour that occurs during the transformations.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Legendary Nefarian and Onyxia Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 8,120 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
Nefarian is a three stage fight, and the key to the battle is managing the three phases efficiently. At the end of the second phase, after Onyxia transforms back into Nefarian, your board will be cleared. This is the key point of the fight, and is where the card Kel'Thuzad comes into play. Your goal will be to build a large board through the first two phases of the fight, allow your board to be wiped, drop Kel'Thuzad, and end the turn, reviving your entire board and consolidating your win.
Another key card here is Harrison Jones. Although the boss can be defeated without it if you do not have access to it, timing the transformation into Onyxia correctly, so you can immediately destroy her weapon and draw 6 cards with Harrison Jones, is extremely powerful.
Aside from these points, the fight is a fairly straightforward battle for value, with Equality/Consecration and Mind Control Tech being your insurance policies for the points where the boss gets too far ahead.
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage