Low-Budget Baron Geddon Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The deck plays no 1-mana cards, meaning you will always take the 10 damage from Baron Geddon's Hero Power on his first turn, this is beneficial to you, as you want to be able to play your Molten Giants cheaply. In your Mulligans, you should look for Frostbolt as a priority, as his Turn 1 play will usually be , meaning you can spend your 2 Mana effectively on your second turn. Mad Scientist is also important to get early, as it allows you to get a Secret into play without having to fit it into your Mana.
The general flow of the game will be Baron Geddon playing minions, and you trying to answer them while drawing as many cards as you can fit into your curve. Eventually, if you are able to make it to turn 7 with Molten Giants, Echo of Medivh, and then replay the extra Molten Giants. From here, if you have an Ice Block in play, you should have all the time in the world to kill the opponent before they are able to break through your defences.in your hand, you should start to feel the game swinging in your favour. Eventually, you will want to have your health lowered to 10 or less, and then play both of your
The other important part of the Baron Geddon fight is Spellbreaker to nullify the effect after it has been cast. Once you are able to deal with this card effectively, the fight becomes a lot more straightforward.. This card can easily decimate your entire gameplan if left unchecked, so this deck plays two s to stop the spell being cast altogether, and then two s and one
It should also be noted that thes are excellent tools for spending your full Mana allotment, as they can be used to replay a minion if needed.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)