Cheap Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Omnotron on Heroic Mode. It is an adaptation of our full budget Shaman deck for the same purpose, but removes Malygos to reduce the overall cost of the deck. It is built to abuse the Hero Power mechanics of Omnotron, which put into play minions that both buff your Spell Damage and reduce the cost of your spells. By combining these advantages, you can use Gadgetzan Auctioneer to draw your entire deck in a single turn and fire burn spells at your opponent until you are victorious.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,520 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Shaman Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
This fight is very straightforward and simply abuses the Spell Damage, and Spell Reduction effects that Omnotron's Hero Power minions have.
The goal here is simply to draw Gadgetzan Auctioneer, once this happens, you have already won the battle. Simply survive until Omnotron puts Electron into play, and then use Gadgetzan Auctioneer to cycle through your whole deck, throwing all forms of damage directly at Omnotron himself.
In order to make sure that your spells deal enough damage to kill Omnotron before you run out of cards, you can use combinations of Ancestral Spirit and Reincarnate on Omnotron's Arcanotron minion, to create multiple copies of it, granting you the huge spell damage boost in a different way. With this strategy the fight should be straightforward, but may take a few retries in order to draw Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
The Epic cards in this deck are not necessary, and can be replaced with other spells that you have available, but do not include Lightning Storm in your deck, since it will clear the board of the Spell Damage buffs that you are utilising to win the fight.
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest