Cheap Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Omnotron on Heroic Mode. It is an adaptation of our full budget Shaman deck for the same purpose, but removes Malygos to reduce the overall cost of the deck. It is built to abuse the Hero Power mechanics of Omnotron, which put into play minions that both buff your Spell Damage and reduce the cost of your spells. By combining these advantages, you can use to draw your entire deck in a single turn and fire burn spells at your opponent until you are victorious.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is very straightforward and simply abuses the Spell Damage, and Spell Reduction effects that Omnotron's Hero Power minions have.
The goal here is simply to draw, once this happens, you have already won the battle. Simply survive until Omnotron puts Electron into play, and then use Gadgetzan Auctioneer to cycle through your whole deck, throwing all forms of damage directly at Omnotron himself.
In order to make sure that your spells deal enough damage to kill Omnotron before you run out of cards, you can use combinations of Ancestral Spirit and Reincarnate on Omnotron's minion, to create multiple copies of it, granting you the huge spell damage boost in a different way. With this strategy the fight should be straightforward, but may take a few retries in order to draw Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
The Epic cards in this deck are not necessary, and can be replaced with other spells that you have available, but do not includein your deck, since it will clear the board of the Spell Damage buffs that you are utilising to win the fight.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard