Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Vaelastrasz on Heroic mode. It plays an extraordinarily low curve in order to counteract the strategy of the Boss by making it extremely difficult for him to overdraw you.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The Strategy of this deck is very straightforward. You will simply aim to flood the board with multiple cheap minions on each turn, and eventually overwhelm Vaelastrasz with repetitive damage. You play such a low curve that even by turn 2 or 3, you can find yourself playing 3 or more cards on each turn, countering the effects of his Hero Power.
Mulligan hard for your 0 Cost cards, throwing away anything that costs 1 or more. Since almost your entire deck costs 1 or less, you will always have 1-drops to play. The only important cards to hold in your hand are Hunter's Mark and , which help you to counter the large minions that your opponent will play. If you are lucky however, you may never encounter s, since your deck is so low curve, you can usually keep them at quite a high Mana cost.
Continue to unload your hand onto the board on every turn, the best play is more often than not the one that uses the most cards, and simply ignore your opponent's board, picking up trades only when it is extremely favourable to do so, and you should win in a straight race for damage situation.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins