Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Vaelastrasz on Heroic mode. It plays an extraordinarily low curve in order to counteract the strategy of the Boss by making it extremely difficult for him to overdraw you.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The Strategy of this deck is very straightforward. You will simply aim to flood the board with multiple cheap minions on each turn, and eventually overwhelm Vaelastrasz with repetitive damage. You play such a low curve that even by turn 2 or 3, you can find yourself playing 3 or more cards on each turn, countering the effects of his Hero Power.
Mulligan hard for your 0 Cost cards, throwing away anything that costs 1 or more. Since almost your entire deck costs 1 or less, you will always have 1-drops to play. The only important cards to hold in your hand are Hunter's Mark and , which help you to counter the large minions that your opponent will play. If you are lucky however, you may never encounter s, since your deck is so low curve, you can usually keep them at quite a high Mana cost.
Continue to unload your hand onto the board on every turn, the best play is more often than not the one that uses the most cards, and simply ignore your opponent's board, picking up trades only when it is extremely favourable to do so, and you should win in a straight race for damage situation.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off