Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Vaelastrasz on Heroic Mode. It relies on taking advantage of the boss's Hero Power by allowing it to draw you into consistent fuel in a very aggressive deck. Since this deck plays such a high amount of damage, you should be able to defeat Vaelastrasz before his Mana advantage has time to have an effect on the game.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
On Heroic mode, Vaelastrasz will gain a Mana Crystal each turn as well as drawing 3 cards for each player, so any straight battle for value will lead to your defeat. The key to winning this fight is to play a relentlessly aggressive deck and rely on Vaelastrasz's Hero Power to draw you into more fuel each turn.
Cards such as Sap are included in the deck to provide answers to Vaelastrasz's large minions like Clockwork Giant and Goblin Sapper, and Gang Up is used to provide yourself with more fuel. Gang Up is best used on your minions that deal damage, such as Arcane Golem and Wolfrider, but in a pinch you can use it on a Leper Gnome or other minion.
Aside from these strategy points, the fight is quite simple. All you have to do is aggressively push as much damage as you can each turn with your Charge minions, Shadowstep and Cold Blood, and look out for an opportunity for a big Blade Flurry to seal the game.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players