Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Vaelastrasz on Heroic Mode. It relies on taking advantage of the boss's Hero Power by allowing it to draw you into consistent fuel in a very aggressive deck. Since this deck plays such a high amount of damage, you should be able to defeat Vaelastrasz before his Mana advantage has time to have an effect on the game.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 1,780 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
On Heroic mode, Vaelastrasz will gain a Mana Crystal each turn as well as drawing 3 cards for each player, so any straight battle for value will lead to your defeat. The key to winning this fight is to play a relentlessly aggressive deck and rely on Vaelastrasz's Hero Power to draw you into more fuel each turn.
Cards such as Sap are included in the deck to provide answers to Vaelastrasz's large minions like Clockwork Giant and Goblin Sapper, and Gang Up is used to provide yourself with more fuel. Gang Up is best used on your minions that deal damage, such as Arcane Golem and Wolfrider, but in a pinch you can use it on a Leper Gnome or other minion.
Aside from these strategy points, the fight is quite simple. All you have to do is aggressively push as much damage as you can each turn with your Charge minions, Shadowstep and Cold Blood, and look out for an opportunity for a big Blade Flurry to seal the game.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild