Legendary General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat General Drakkisath on Heroic Mode. It contains numerous high value and high rarity cards and is focused on creating 2-for-1 situations to try and catch up to the Mana disadvantage you face every turn. The key to doing this is the Shaman card Windspeaker, which allows one of your big minions to trade for two of Drakkisath's, catching you up in the game.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight can be extremely frustrating. The bosses ability to simply play twice as many cards as you each turn is very difficult to combat. Shaman has a few advantages in this fight that can be exploited however.
Firstly, they have an excellent removal spell for this fight in the form of. Hex can easily bail you out of trouble when your minion gets outmatched on the board, as a lot of this fight is down to you being able to play a slightly larger creature than the largest one Drakkisath plays on his turn.
Secondly, Shaman has access to Windspeaker, which can be used to create 2-for-1 situations using minions like Force-Tank MAX. These double trades are vital to your success in this fight, since the difficulty of the battle comes from having to consistently outvalue an opponent playing twice as many cards as you.
This specific decklist is extremely expensive and is loaded with high value expensive minions. If you do not have many of the cards included, you can simply substitute them for whatever high value cards you do have. The most important cards to include however, are Sylvanas Windrunner, Force-Tank MAX, Rend Blackhand, Kel'Thuzad, and Ragnaros the Firelord, as these have the highest potential to create the 2-for-1 situations needed to bridge the gap from the Mana deficit.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs