Curator Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat The Curator on Heroic Mode. It is based around a Constructed Beast Druid and aims to simply overwhelm the opponent with pure aggression.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Curator Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,600 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan as you normally would with the deck in Contructed. This means looking for Living Roots, Innervate, Enchanted Raven, and your 2-drop Beasts. Living Roots in this fight is usually better reserved as a removal spell than as board presence, since you will often need it to take care of a Dust Devil early in the game.
The key to the fight is that Curator will usually try to race you directly and neglect to kill vital minions like Violet Teacher and Fandral Staghelm. Using these minions to gain an advantage you can quickly snowball the board in your favour. Be careful as he does play some removal in his deck such as Lightning Storm which can make your life difficult once you are dominating the board.
Make sure you are using your cards like Swipe, Wrath, and Living Roots efficiently to keep control of his board state and you should be able to win the race quite comfortably due to the raw aggression of your deck.
- Two Priest Cards Revealed in Loa & Lore Hearthside Chat with Dave Kosak
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #29
- Tavern Brawl: A Temporus Shift
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Pull of the Day
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?