Curator Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Curator on Heroic Mode. It is based around a Constructed Beast Druid and aims to simply overwhelm the opponent with pure aggression.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan as you normally would with the deck in Contructed. This means looking for Living Roots, , , and your 2-drop Beasts. Living Roots in this fight is usually better reserved as a removal spell than as board presence, since you will often need it to take care of a Dust Devil early in the game.
The key to the fight is that Curator will usually try to race you directly and neglect to kill vital minions like Fandral Staghelm. Using these minions to gain an advantage you can quickly snowball the board in your favour. Be careful as he does play some removal in his deck such as which can make your life difficult once you are dominating the board.and
Make sure you are using your cards like Swipe, Wrath, and Living Roots efficiently to keep control of his board state and you should be able to win the race quite comfortably due to the raw aggression of your deck.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins