Curator Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Curator on Heroic Mode. It is based around a Constructed Beast Druid and aims to simply overwhelm the opponent with pure aggression.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan as you normally would with the deck in Contructed. This means looking for Dust Devil early in the game., , , and your 2-drop Beasts. Living Roots in this fight is usually better reserved as a removal spell than as board presence, since you will often need it to take care of a
The key to the fight is that Curator will usually try to race you directly and neglect to kill vital minions likeand . Using these minions to gain an advantage you can quickly snowball the board in your favour. Be careful as he does play some removal in his deck such as which can make your life difficult once you are dominating the board.
Make sure you are using your cards like Swipe, , and efficiently to keep control of his board state and you should be able to win the race quite comfortably due to the raw aggression of your deck.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition