Curator Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Curator on Heroic Mode. It is based around a Constructed Beast Druid and aims to simply overwhelm the opponent with pure aggression.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan as you normally would with the deck in Contructed. This means looking for Living Roots, , , and your 2-drop Beasts. Living Roots in this fight is usually better reserved as a removal spell than as board presence, since you will often need it to take care of a Dust Devil early in the game.
The key to the fight is that Curator will usually try to race you directly and neglect to kill vital minions like Fandral Staghelm. Using these minions to gain an advantage you can quickly snowball the board in your favour. Be careful as he does play some removal in his deck such as which can make your life difficult once you are dominating the board.and
Make sure you are using your cards like Swipe, Wrath, and Living Roots efficiently to keep control of his board state and you should be able to win the race quite comfortably due to the raw aggression of your deck.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens