Cheap Free Medivh! Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Free Medivh! on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. The goal is to stall the first phase of the fight until you have 10 Mana, and then use Mind Control to completely overpower the second phase.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Free Medivh! Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
The first phase of this two-phase fight is very simple and you should be able to emerge victorious through a straight fight for board control in the early-game. It is key, however, to not commit any huge resources to the board during this phase of the fight, since you will lose your entire board to a Twisting Nether once the fight transitions.
Instead, focus on drawing cards with Power Word: Shield, Northshire Cleric, and Gnomish Inventor where possible. Your goal is to stall against the first phase of the fight up until you have 10 Mana and a Mind Control in your hand. Once these conditions have been fulfilled, go ahead and defeat the first boss.
After the transition, Twisting Nether will clear your board. The key here is that you are granted a Weapon by Medivh that generates a minion of equivalent Mana cost for every spell you cast. This is why Mind Control is so important, as after you have repopulated the board from the Twisting Nether, Malchezaar will summon a 6/6 with his Hero Power. If you Mind Control this 6/6, summoning a 10 Mana minion in the process, this one-off swing will be enough to see you victorious in the fight.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild