Cheap Free Medivh! Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Free Medivh! on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. The goal is to stall the first phase of the fight until you have 10 Mana, and then use Mind Control to completely overpower the second phase.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The first phase of this two-phase fight is very simple and you should be able to emerge victorious through a straight fight for board control in the early-game. It is key, however, to not commit any huge resources to the board during this phase of the fight, since you will lose your entire board to aonce the fight transitions.
Instead, focus on drawing cards with Power Word: Shield, Northshire Cleric, and Gnomish Inventor where possible. Your goal is to stall against the first phase of the fight up until you have 10 Mana and a Mind Control in your hand. Once these conditions have been fulfilled, go ahead and defeat the first boss.
After the transition, Mind Control is so important, as after you have repopulated the board from the Twisting Nether, Malchezaar will summon a 6/6 with his Hero Power. If you Mind Control this 6/6, summoning a 10 Mana minion in the process, this one-off swing will be enough to see you victorious in the fight.will clear your board. The key here is that you are granted a Weapon by Medivh that generates a minion of equivalent Mana cost for every spell you cast. This is why
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins