Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Shade of Aran on Heroic Mode. It is built to take advantage of the huge Spell Damage buff that you both receive and just races the opponent for damage with burn spells.
1. Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,440 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for your low cost spells and Babbling Book. The strategy for this fight is fairly straightforward and you will simply be looking to use your damage spells in the most Mana-efficient way possible to kill Shade of Aran before he can kill you.
The only real tech decision in this deck is the addition of Kezan Mystic, which can be used to steal his incredibly overpowered Secret (Flame Wreath). Keep in mind that you do not have to play Kezan Mystic immediately, however, since this deck plays so few minions that it will rarely be attacking the opponent to activate the Secret. Try to make the most Mana-efficient play possible, even if it means leaving his Secret up for another turn. When you need to use minions, try to use your spells that cannot be targeted at the Hero, such as Arcane Blast, Arcane Explosion, and Forbidden Flame. Also keep in mind that Forbidden Flame starts at 5 damage even if you have 0 Mana available to spend on it, so you can usually play out a full turn first and still have enough damage remaining to clear a minion.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin