Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Shade of Aran on Heroic Mode. It is built to take advantage of the huge Spell Damage buff that you both receive and just races the opponent for damage with burn spells.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for your low cost spells and. The strategy for this fight is fairly straightforward and you will simply be looking to use your damage spells in the most Mana-efficient way possible to kill Shade of Aran before he can kill you.
The only real tech decision in this deck is the addition of Kezan Mystic, which can be used to steal his incredibly overpowered Secret ( ). Keep in mind that you do not have to play Kezan Mystic immediately, however, since this deck plays so few minions that it will rarely be attacking the opponent to activate the Secret. Try to make the most Mana-efficient play possible, even if it means leaving his Secret up for another turn. When you need to use minions, try to use your spells that cannot be targeted at the Hero, such as Arcane Blast, Arcane Explosion, and Forbidden Flame. Also keep in mind that Forbidden Flame starts at 5 damage even if you have 0 Mana available to spend on it, so you can usually play out a full turn first and still have enough damage remaining to clear a minion.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule