Cheap Terestian Illhoof Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Terestian Illhoof on Normal mode and consists of entirely Basic cards. Mage is a natural fit for this challenge due to the Hero Power and cards like Arcane Explosion which can be game-defining against the Icky Imps.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Terestian Illhoof Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan aggressively for Elven Archer, Frostwolf Grunt, and Silverback Patriarch. The game plan for this deck is to continue to place annoying Taunts in the way of Illhoof's Icky Imps and then forcing him to trade them in himself. If you are able to get 2 or more Taunts down in the early-game, Illhoof will deal so much damage to himself that the game will become a formality.
Most of the other minions in the deck are chosen because they interact favourably with a 1/1, either due to a Battlecry or purely their stat distribution. Due to this, even if you do not get the perfect curve of Taunt minions you should still be able to deal a lot of damage very quickly.
Once you have reduced the bosses health enough it is simply a matter of picking up an AoE effect such as Arcane Explosion to deal the finishing blow.
- Kobolds & Catacombs Week 1 Reveal Schedule
- Kobolds & Catacombs Card Reveal Livestream Kickoff
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange