Cheap Terestian Illhoof Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Terestian Illhoof on Normal mode and consists of entirely Basic cards. Mage is a natural fit for this challenge due to the Hero Power and cards like Arcane Explosion which can be game-defining against the s.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan aggressively for Frostwolf Grunt, and Silverback Patriarch. The game plan for this deck is to continue to place annoying Taunts in the way of Illhoof's s and then forcing him to trade them in himself. If you are able to get 2 or more Taunts down in the early-game, Illhoof will deal so much damage to himself that the game will become a formality.,
Most of the other minions in the deck are chosen because they interact favourably with a 1/1, either due to a Battlecry or purely their stat distribution. Due to this, even if you do not get the perfect curve of Taunt minions you should still be able to deal a lot of damage very quickly.
Once you have reduced the bosses health enough it is simply a matter of picking up an AoE effect such as Arcane Explosion to deal the finishing blow.
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blizzard Offers Paid Time Off for Wednesday's Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout Protest on Wednesday, July 28th
- Critical Open Letter Signed by over 1000 Current and Former Activision Blizzard Employees