Cheap Terestian Illhoof Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Terestian Illhoof on Normal mode and consists of entirely Basic cards. Mage is a natural fit for this challenge due to the Hero Power and cards like Arcane Explosion which can be game-defining against the Icky Imps.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan aggressively for Elven Archer, Frostwolf Grunt, and Silverback Patriarch. The game plan for this deck is to continue to place annoying Taunts in the way of Illhoof's Icky Imps and then forcing him to trade them in himself. If you are able to get 2 or more Taunts down in the early-game, Illhoof will deal so much damage to himself that the game will become a formality.
Most of the other minions in the deck are chosen because they interact favourably with a 1/1, either due to a Battlecry or purely their stat distribution. Due to this, even if you do not get the perfect curve of Taunt minions you should still be able to deal a lot of damage very quickly.
Once you have reduced the bosses health enough it is simply a matter of picking up an AoE effect such as Arcane Explosion to deal the finishing blow.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players