Cheap Magic Mirror Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Magic Mirror on Heroic mode. The deck aims to flood the opponent's side of the board with minions that are unable to attack, leaving him unable to play any cards and dying hopelessly to fatigue.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Magic Mirror Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 1,980 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
The goal of this deck is to flood the opposing side of the board with minions that cannot attack by abusing Magic Mirrors Hero Power that copies every minion you play. Once you have successfully flooded his side of the board, he will be left hopeless and you are free to simply wait the game out until fatigue, or kill him through silencing your own minions.
Although in the early-game it may be tempting to mulligan for removal spells it is important to start flooding his side of the board as quickly as you can with useless minions. With this in mind, the best cards to have in your opening hands are Argent Watchman and Ancient Watcher. Zombie Chow is also a key minion in the early turns as it can help you to control the state of your opponent's board as well as provide you with some much needed healing to buy you some time. The early-game turns are by far the easiest point of the game to lose, so any help you can get to help you survive this period is welcome.
The key minions to remove from your opponent's side are Mana Wyrm and Flamewaker, as these are the minions that will create the most pressure on you. Outside of this, most of his threats are fairly innocuous until later in the game.
Convert is included in the deck to allow you to get additional copies of useless minions in your hand to be able to more quickly fill the opponent's side of the board.
If you do not fill your opponent's board quickly enough to be able to prevent him from playing Archmage Antonidas and Rhonin you will need to deal with these threats as effectively as possible. The ideal scenario is that you use Entomb on Rhonin to prevent the opponent getting Arcane Missiles in his hand, which can quickly burst you down if combined with enough Spell Damage.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???