Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Nightbane on Heroic Mode. It uses a straightforward strategy of simply packing the deck full of as many high value minions as you have available to you and outvaluing the opponent. Although this decklist is very expensive, you can easily adapt it to any budget and any class purely by using the most expensive cards you have available to you.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
With this deck in particular you should mulligan your entire hand every time for Aviana. Every other card in the deck bar the removal options are interchangeable threats, but Aviana is the card that can single handedly win the game if played on turn 1.
Your sheer amount of threats should quickly overwhelm the opponent, so the only consideration that needs to be made is for the Deathwing in his deck which can swing the course of the game. Make sure you keep sufficient resources back in your hand to be able to refill the board effectively if this happens, unless you are holding a Naturalize or in your hand.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens