Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Nightbane on Heroic Mode. It uses a straightforward strategy of simply packing the deck full of as many high value minions as you have available to you and outvaluing the opponent. Although this decklist is very expensive, you can easily adapt it to any budget and any class purely by using the most expensive cards you have available to you.
1. Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 24,600 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
With this deck in particular you should mulligan your entire hand every time for Aviana. Every other card in the deck bar the removal options are interchangeable threats, but Aviana is the card that can single handedly win the game if played on turn 1.
Your sheer amount of threats should quickly overwhelm the opponent, so the only consideration that needs to be made is for the Deathwing in his deck which can swing the course of the game. Make sure you keep sufficient resources back in your hand to be able to refill the board effectively if this happens, unless you are holding a Naturalize or Big Game Hunter in your hand.
- Choose Your Champion for the HCT Winter Championship
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round Two
- Hearthstone Masters & Specialist Format Announced
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Bomb Hunter
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run