Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Nightbane on Heroic Mode. It uses a straightforward strategy of simply packing the deck full of as many high value minions as you have available to you and outvaluing the opponent. Although this decklist is very expensive, you can easily adapt it to any budget and any class purely by using the most expensive cards you have available to you.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
With this deck in particular you should mulligan your entire hand every time for Aviana. Every other card in the deck bar the removal options are interchangeable threats, but Aviana is the card that can single handedly win the game if played on turn 1.
Your sheer amount of threats should quickly overwhelm the opponent, so the only consideration that needs to be made is for the Deathwing in his deck which can swing the course of the game. Make sure you keep sufficient resources back in your hand to be able to refill the board effectively if this happens, unless you are holding a Naturalize or in your hand.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins