Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Nightbane on Heroic Mode. It uses a straightforward strategy of simply packing the deck full of as many high value minions as you have available to you and outvaluing the opponent. Although this decklist is very expensive, you can easily adapt it to any budget and any class purely by using the most expensive cards you have available to you.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 24,600 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
With this deck in particular you should mulligan your entire hand every time for Aviana. Every other card in the deck bar the removal options are interchangeable threats, but Aviana is the card that can single handedly win the game if played on turn 1.
Your sheer amount of threats should quickly overwhelm the opponent, so the only consideration that needs to be made is for the Deathwing in his deck which can swing the course of the game. Make sure you keep sufficient resources back in your hand to be able to refill the board effectively if this happens, unless you are holding a Naturalize or Big Game Hunter in your hand.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild