Cheap Silverware Golem Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Silverware Golem on Normal mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. It has multiple ways to address the opponent's 1/1 Arcane Explosion to keep his board clear, he will have difficulty using any of the cards in his deck that buff the plates effectively.s that are the key to his strategy. If you can use cards such as and
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for Arcane Missiles, and Goldshire Footman. If you are able to get at least one of these cards in your opening hand, you will be able to answer the opening s from your opponent and stop them from flooding the board too much. This is key, as early board dominance is the only way your opponent will be able to win.,
After this, the game becomes quite straightforward but you should try to keep an Arcane Explosion in your hand and not use it recklessly so you can answer your opponent's ability to generate 5 1/1 Plates at once. In an emergency, you can this board state, which is why that card is also included in the deck, but Arcane Explosion is a much cleaner answer.
The key to the fight overall is keeping the opponent's board clear of 1/1s, as this will completely neutralise most of the cards in your opponent's deck which are focused around buffing the 1/1s. Do not get greedy to finish the game quickly by attacking your opponent directly, and instead focus on board control until you have complete dominance.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition