Cheap Silverware Golem Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Silverware Golem on Normal mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. It has multiple ways to address the opponent's 1/1 Plates that are the key to his strategy. If you can use cards such as Elven Archer and Arcane Explosion to keep his board clear, he will have difficulty using any of the cards in his deck that buff the plates effectively.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for Elven Archer, Arcane Missiles, and Goldshire Footman. If you are able to get at least one of these cards in your opening hand, you will be able to answer the opening Plates from your opponent and stop them from flooding the board too much. This is key, as early board dominance is the only way your opponent will be able to win.
After this, the game becomes quite straightforward but you should try to keep an Arcane Explosion in your hand and not use it recklessly so you can answer your opponent's ability to generate 5 1/1 Plates at once. In an emergency, you can Flamestrike this board state, which is why that card is also included in the deck, but Arcane Explosion is a much cleaner answer.
The key to the fight overall is keeping the opponent's board clear of 1/1 Plates, as this will completely neutralise most of the cards in your opponent's deck which are focused around buffing the 1/1s. Do not get greedy to finish the game quickly by attacking your opponent directly, and instead focus on board control until you have complete dominance.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players