Cheap Big Bad Wolf Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Big Bad Wolf on Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. Since stats are more or less irrelevant in this fight, it uses only minions from the Basic set that also have additional effects when they come into play.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Big Bad Wolf Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0EAA+EAYECnAKhArQCuwKLA50D8AOrBOAElgXjBfEF+QoA (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for Shattered Sun Cleric, Stormpike Commando, and Frostwolf Warlord. Frostwolf Warlord is surprisingly one of the strongest minions in this fight since it is one of the few ways you can reliably generate a large minion on the board.
As long as you do not run out of cards too quickly, then the fight is not too difficult due to the amount of Battlecry minions that you have to cheaply control the board. To prevent this scenario from occurring, the deck plays every source of card draw available in the Basic set.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck