Cheap Big Bad Wolf Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Big Bad Wolf on Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. Since stats are more or less irrelevant in this fight, it uses only minions from the Basic set that also have additional effects when they come into play.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for Shattered Sun Cleric, Stormpike Commando, and Frostwolf Warlord. Frostwolf Warlord is surprisingly one of the strongest minions in this fight since it is one of the few ways you can reliably generate a large minion on the board.
As long as you do not run out of cards too quickly, then the fight is not too difficult due to the amount of Battlecry minions that you have to cheaply control the board. To prevent this scenario from occurring, the deck plays every source of card draw available in the Basic set.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players