Cheap Big Bad Wolf Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Big Bad Wolf on Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. Since stats are more or less irrelevant in this fight, it uses only minions from the Basic set that also have additional effects when they come into play.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for Shattered Sun Cleric, Stormpike Commando, and Frostwolf Warlord. Frostwolf Warlord is surprisingly one of the strongest minions in this fight since it is one of the few ways you can reliably generate a large minion on the board.
As long as you do not run out of cards too quickly, then the fight is not too difficult due to the amount of Battlecry minions that you have to cheaply control the board. To prevent this scenario from occurring, the deck plays every source of card draw available in the Basic set.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs