Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Silverware Golem on Heroic Mode. It is built around repeatedly clearing the opponent's board with Whirlwind effects, which then synergises naturally with a Grim Patron deck.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Silverware Golem Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,280 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan hard for a N'Zoth's First Mate or Upgrade!, as this will help you control the early board very effectively. Upgrade! is in the deck not to actually upgrade any of your weapons, but instead to function as an additional 1/3 weapon for early board control.
You will be playing a Control strategy for most of the early turns, simply trying to keep your opponent's board clear of Plates as much as possible to prevent him from being able to use his buff cards to full effect. The key to winning the fight, however, is to look for a turn in the mid-game where you can swing the board state using a Wild Pyromancer combo with Commanding Shout or by starting to flood your own board with Grim Patrons. Since Silverware Golem's Hero Power is on autocast, he will always generate the additional targets for you to spawn additional Patrons and allow you to flood the board very quickly.
Once you have stabilised the board, the only real threat you are under is Silverware Golem Charging Plates at you directly. The deck plays many ways to prevent this strategy, however, as you can use Armorsmith to gain large amounts of armor, as well as put Unstable Ghoul in the way to kill his Plates before they can attack you directly.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild