Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Magic Mirror on Normal mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. It has numerous early drops that work excellently with the additional spawns, as well as ways to outvalue the late-game such as Stormwind Champion.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly straightforward, as long as you do not get overwhelmed early. In order to counteract this, you should mulligan aggressively for 1-drop minions as well as Arcane Explosion and Arcane Missiles. The card quality of Magic Mirror's deck is very low on Normal mode, and mostly consists of weak Spell Damage minions that can be outvalued very easily. Using combinations of Elven Archer and Stonetusk Boar in the early game, you can easily start to 2-for-1 his early cards and gain an advantage.
Once you have passed the early-game, then your deck should quickly overwhelm the opponent. Cards like Frostwolf Warlord and Stormwind Champion are incredibly powerful in this fight due to the amount of Token minions that get summoned on your side of the board.
Simply play for board control as much as possible and this fight should be fairly straightforward.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players