Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Magic Mirror on Normal mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. It has numerous early drops that work excellently with the additional spawns, as well as ways to outvalue the late-game such as.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly straightforward, as long as you do not get overwhelmed early. In order to counteract this, you should mulligan aggressively for 1-drop minions as well as Arcane Explosion and Arcane Missiles. The card quality of Magic Mirror's deck is very low on Normal mode, and mostly consists of weak Spell Damage minions that can be outvalued very easily. Using combinations of and Stonetusk Boar in the early game, you can easily start to 2-for-1 his early cards and gain an advantage.
Once you have passed the early-game, then your deck should quickly overwhelm the opponent. Cards like Frostwolf Warlord and are incredibly powerful in this fight due to the amount of Token minions that get summoned on your side of the board.
Simply play for board control as much as possible and this fight should be fairly straightforward.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule