Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Magic Mirror on Normal mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. It has numerous early drops that work excellently with the additional spawns, as well as ways to outvalue the late-game such as.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly straightforward, as long as you do not get overwhelmed early. In order to counteract this, you should mulligan aggressively for 1-drop minions as well as Arcane Explosion and Arcane Missiles. The card quality of Magic Mirror's deck is very low on Normal mode, and mostly consists of weak Spell Damage minions that can be outvalued very easily. Using combinations of and Stonetusk Boar in the early game, you can easily start to 2-for-1 his early cards and gain an advantage.
Once you have passed the early-game, then your deck should quickly overwhelm the opponent. Cards like Frostwolf Warlord and are incredibly powerful in this fight due to the amount of Token minions that get summoned on your side of the board.
Simply play for board control as much as possible and this fight should be fairly straightforward.
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blizzard Offers Paid Time Off for Wednesday's Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout Protest on Wednesday, July 28th
- Critical Open Letter Signed by over 1000 Current and Former Activision Blizzard Employees