Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Magic Mirror on Normal mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. It has numerous early drops that work excellently with the additional spawns, as well as ways to outvalue the late-game such as Stormwind Champion.
1. Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
This fight is fairly straightforward, as long as you do not get overwhelmed early. In order to counteract this, you should mulligan aggressively for 1-drop minions as well as Arcane Explosion and Arcane Missiles. The card quality of Magic Mirror's deck is very low on Normal mode, and mostly consists of weak Spell Damage minions that can be outvalued very easily. Using combinations of Elven Archer and Stonetusk Boar in the early game, you can easily start to 2-for-1 his early cards and gain an advantage.
Once you have passed the early-game, then your deck should quickly overwhelm the opponent. Cards like Frostwolf Warlord and Stormwind Champion are incredibly powerful in this fight due to the amount of Token minions that get summoned on your side of the board.
Simply play for board control as much as possible and this fight should be fairly straightforward.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Icy Veins Guide Writers' Views on BfA Changes
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run