Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Magic Mirror on Normal mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. It has numerous early drops that work excellently with the additional spawns, as well as ways to outvalue the late-game such as.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly straightforward, as long as you do not get overwhelmed early. In order to counteract this, you should mulligan aggressively for 1-drop minions as well as Arcane Explosion and Arcane Missiles. The card quality of Magic Mirror's deck is very low on Normal mode, and mostly consists of weak Spell Damage minions that can be outvalued very easily. Using combinations of and Stonetusk Boar in the early game, you can easily start to 2-for-1 his early cards and gain an advantage.
Once you have passed the early-game, then your deck should quickly overwhelm the opponent. Cards like Frostwolf Warlord and are incredibly powerful in this fight due to the amount of Token minions that get summoned on your side of the board.
Simply play for board control as much as possible and this fight should be fairly straightforward.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs