Gyong's Tempo Rogue Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Gyong's Tempo Rogue Card List
- 2. Gyong's Tempo Rogue Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Gyong's Tempo Rogue
- 4. Gyong's Tempo Rogue Pros and Cons
- 5. About the Author
- 6. ChangeLog
This variant of Tempo Rogue favours additional card generation effects to create extra resources activate Combos and play slightly longer games. It was used by Gyong to reach rank 5 Legend.
1. Gyong's Tempo Rogue Card List
This deck costs 8,240 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAaIHBLICrwSRvALJvwINtAGMAu0C1AWIB90I8rACkrYC+MECgcIC68ICm8gC2M0CAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Gyong's Tempo Rogue Mana Curve
3. Comments On Gyong's Tempo Rogue
This variant gives up some of the raw aggression from other Tempo Rogue decks and focuses on using a constant stream of resources to keep opponents on their toes. Additions include Hallucination, Undercity Huckster, Razorpetal Lasher, Shaku, the Collector, and Bone Baron. With the exception of Hallucination, these cards are all great at developing a solid board presence while generating additional resources for use in future turns.
With the extra resources available, a slower approach to games can be taken where necessary. You will be able to spend more turns fighting for board control to get into a stronger position before you are forced to start rushing your opponents down. As most of the cards generated cost 1 Mana, you should save them to use in combination with Edwin VanCleef where possible to create a huge burst in tempo that can frequently win games if opponents do not have an immediate response.
4. Gyong's Tempo Rogue Pros and Cons
The sustained aggression from this variant adds more consistency to the deck as a whole as board clear and healing effects from opponents become much less impactful. However, this slower approach also puts less pressure on opponents, giving them more time to react, making it harder to rush them down.
5. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
6. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 14 Aug. 2017: Variant added.
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard