Lord Marrowgar Cheap Jade Druid Deck
This is a cheap version of Jade Druid that can be used to defeat Lord Marrowgar in The Lower Citadel of the Knights of the Frozen Throne Icecrown adventure. This version is deliberately built with cheap cards, but it can be added to if you want an extra advantage in the fight.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
In the mulligan phase, you are looking to find your Wild Growth or Jade Blossom. If you have one of these, you can also keep your Enchanted Raven and Jade Idol.
As your opponent is unable to remove your minions easily, your strategy involves killing everything that you can, while making a board of large Jade minions. You should take care to remove Taunts as soon as possible, so that you are able to kill the opposing Bone Spikes, as these are the only real threats in Lord Marrowgar's deck.
You win the game by placing a Gadgetzan Auctioneer behind a Taunt minion and shuffling Jade Idols into your deck. As long as there is always at least one Jade Idol in your deck, you can put the others into play. Trade away any of Marrowgar's minions that you can, and wait until you can kill him in one turn.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players