Lord Marrowgar Cheap Jade Druid Deck
This is a cheap version of Jade Druid that can be used to defeat Lord Marrowgar in The Lower Citadel of the Knights of the Frozen Throne Icecrown adventure. This version is deliberately built with cheap cards, but it can be added to if you want an extra advantage in the fight.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
As your opponent is unable to remove your minions easily, your strategy involves killing everything that you can, while making a board of large Jade minions. You should take care to remove Taunts as soon as possible, so that you are able to kill the opposings, as these are the only real threats in Lord Marrowgar's deck.
You win the game by placing a Jade Idols into your deck. As long as there is always at least one Jade Idol in your deck, you can put the others into play. Trade away any of Marrowgar's minions that you can, and wait until you can kill him in one turn.behind a Taunt minion and shuffling
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins