Lord Marrowgar Cheap Jade Druid Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Lord Marrowgar Cheap Jade Druid Deck
- +3. Strategy
This is a cheap version of Jade Druid that can be used to defeat Lord Marrowgar in The Lower Citadel of the Knights of the Frozen Throne Icecrown adventure. This version is deliberately built with cheap cards, but it can be added to if you want an extra advantage in the fight.
1. About the Author
L0rinda has extensive experience with Hearthstone. After starting out with Arena and becoming one of the most prominent streamers in that format, he moved over to Constructed and now primarily spends his time as a caster for Blizzard, Starladder, and Dreamhack.
2. Lord Marrowgar Cheap Jade Druid Deck
Our deck costs 1,600 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
3.2. Main Game
As your opponent is unable to remove your minions easily, your strategy involves killing everything that you can, while making a board of large Jade minions. You should take care to remove Taunts as soon as possible, so that you are able to kill the opposing Bone Spikes, as these are the only real threats in Lord Marrowgar's deck.
You win the game by placing a Gadgetzan Auctioneer behind a Taunt minion and shuffling Jade Idols into your deck. As long as there is always at least one Jade Idol in your deck, you can put the others into play. Trade away any of Marrowgar's minions that you can, and wait until you can kill him in one turn.
- Tavern Brawl: Monster Smash
- Hallow's End Is Live on Hearthstone
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #27
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Puzzle Lab's Survival Puzzles
- Why has ranked gotten harder?
- Mecha'thun Priest
- How do I post a deck?
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)