Deathbringer Saurfang Cheap Warrior Deck
This deck can be used to defeat Deathbringer Saurfang in Icecrown Citadel. It uses a straightforward Aggro Warrior strategy that focuses heavily on weapon damage. It is designed to be very cheap to craft so that it can be accessed by all players and it contains additional anti-weapon tech to help deal with the many weapons the boss uses.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
With this deck you should aim to equip a weapon as soon as possible and start attacking the boss as soon as possible due to its low Health. The minions in the deck are mostly designed to buff your own weapons, however they should also be prioritised for trading into the opponent's minions, so free up your weapon charges to attack the boss.
It is important to be mindful of the of the 6 copies ofthe boss plays. Removing them should be your highest priority, using minions, , , or weapon swings as necessary, as they can become problematic if left alone to heal the boss.
It is worth noting that although the boss can only be damaged by weapons, it will take into account your full attack value when you attack. This means Heroic Strike is particularly useful and is able to inflict a significant amount of damage onto the boss for a low Mana cost.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens