Deathbringer Saurfang Cheap Warrior Deck
This deck can be used to defeat Deathbringer Saurfang in Icecrown Citadel. It uses a straightforward Aggro Warrior strategy that focuses heavily on weapon damage. It is designed to be very cheap to craft so that it can be accessed by all players and it contains additional anti-weapon tech to help deal with the many weapons the boss uses.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
With this deck you should aim to equip a weapon as soon as possible and start attacking the boss as soon as possible due to its low Health. The minions in the deck are mostly designed to buff your own weapons, however they should also be prioritised for trading into the opponent's minions, so free up your weapon charges to attack the boss.
It is important to be mindful of the of the 6 copies ofthe boss plays. Removing them should be your highest priority, using minions, , , or weapon swings as necessary, as they can become problematic if left alone to heal the boss.
It is worth noting that although the boss can only be damaged by weapons, it will take into account your full attack value when you attack. This means Heroic Strike is particularly useful and is able to inflict a significant amount of damage onto the boss for a low Mana cost.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes