Deathbringer Saurfang Cheap Warrior Deck
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Deathbringer Saurfang in Icecrown Citadel. It uses a straightforward Aggro Warrior strategy that focuses heavily on weapon damage. It is designed to be very cheap to craft so that it can be accessed by all players and it contains additional anti-weapon tech to help deal with the many weapons the boss uses.
1. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
2. Deathbringer Saurfang Cheap Warrior Deck
Our deck costs 2,000 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
With this deck you should aim to equip a weapon as soon as possible and start attacking the boss as soon as possible due to its low Health. The minions in the deck are mostly designed to buff your own weapons, however they should also be prioritised for trading into the opponent's minions, so free up your weapon charges to attack the boss.
It is important to be mindful of the of the 6 copies of Blood Beast the boss plays. Removing them should be your highest priority, using minions, Execute, Slam, or weapon swings as necessary, as they can become problematic if left alone to heal the boss.
It is worth noting that although the boss can only be damaged by weapons, it will take into account your full attack value when you attack. This means Heroic Strike is particularly useful and is able to inflict a significant amount of damage onto the boss for a low Mana cost.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Mage Deck
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread