Guide to defeating The Lich King with all classes
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- +3. Gameplay
- 4. Guides
- 5. Changelog
The Lich King is the final boss of the Knights of the Frozen Throne adventure. Once he has been defeated once with each class, you will be awarded the Prince Arthas skin for your Paladin Hero.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30 (+30 Armor)|
At the start of the game, The Lich King attempts to weaken your deck with an opponent-specific spell. They are as follows:
- Anduin: ;
- Garrosh: ;
- Gul'dan: ;
- Jaina: ;
- Malfurion: ;
- Rexxar: ;
- Thrall: ;
- Uther: ;
- Valeera: .
The Lich King starts with the Hero Power, which lasts for the first six turns of the game.
The Lich King always casts Frostmourne on Turn 7. Note that this is not the regularas seen in the Death Knight Cards. The Lich King's Frostmourne summons six , and both The Lich King and Frostmourne are immune until all of the Souls have been killed. The Lich King will also not play any more minions until this time. Frostmourne vanishes when the last Soul dies, and any minions which were removed when it was played are returned.
After the last Trapped Soul dies, The Lich King gains the Hero Power Mindbreaker.. This Hero Power starts off by doing 1 damage, and increases by 1 Damage each turn it is used. This Power cannot be stopped by using
The guides for each class can be found on the links below.
- 29 Aug. 2017: Additional Priest deck added.
- 28 Aug. 2017: Additional decks for Druid, Hunter, Paladin, and Rogue added.
- 26 Aug. 2017: Added Druid and Warlock decks.
- 25 Aug. 2017: Added Rogue and Hunter decks.
- 25 Aug. 2017: Decklist for the boss addded.
- 25 Aug. 2017: Released Lich King guide.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck