Guide to defeating The Lich King with all classes
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- +3. Gameplay
- 4. Guides
- 5. ChangeLog
The Lich King is the final boss of the Knights of the Frozen Throne adventure. Once he has been defeated once with each class, you will be awarded the Prince Arthas skin for your Paladin Hero.
2. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30 (+30 Armor)|
3.1. Special Conditions
At the start of the game, The Lich King attempts to weaken your deck with an opponent-specific spell. They are as follows:
- Anduin: Shut up, Priest;
- Garrosh: The True King;
- Gul'dan: Soul Reaper;
- Jaina: The True Lich;
- Malfurion: Purge the Weak;
- Rexxar: The Hunted;
- Thrall: Necrotic Plague;
- Uther: Fallen Champions;
- Valeera: The Price of Power.
3.2. Game Progression
The Lich King starts with the Hero Power The Scourge, which lasts for the first six turns of the game.
The Lich King always casts Frostmourne on Turn 7. Note that this is not the regular Frostmourne as seen in the Death Knight Cards. The Lich King's Frostmourne summons six Trapped Soul, and both The Lich King and Frostmourne are immune until all of the Souls have been killed. The Lich King will also not play any more minions until this time. Frostmourne vanishes when the last Soul dies, and any minions which were removed when it was played are returned.
After the last Trapped Soul dies, The Lich King gains the Hero Power Remorseless Winter. This Hero Power starts off by doing 1 damage, and increases by 1 Damage each turn it is used. This Power cannot be stopped by using Mindbreaker.
The guides for each class can be found on the links below.
5. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 29 Aug. 2017: Additional Priest deck added.
- 28 Aug. 2017: Additional decks for Druid, Hunter, Paladin, and Rogue added.
- 26 Aug. 2017: Added Druid and Warlock decks.
- 25 Aug. 2017: Added Rogue and Hunter decks.
- 25 Aug. 2017: Decklist for the boss addded.
- 25 Aug. 2017: Released Lich King guide.
- Kobolds & Catacombs Week 1 Reveal Schedule
- Kobolds & Catacombs Card Reveal Livestream Kickoff
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Deck Request Thread
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange