Blood-Queen Lana'thel guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne
Table of Contents
Blood-Queen Lana-thel is the first boss in the Upper Reaches, the second wing of the Icecrown Citadel adventure from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 2 Mana and deals 3 damage to target and heals the boss for the damage dealt.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is a straightforward boss with one important mechanic to be aware of. At the start of the fight, the boss will have a copy of Vilefin Inquisitor the boss will have another copy of added to their hand that they will immediately use again.added to their hand and will be used to give you the Hero Power. The Hero Power gives a minion +2/+2 and turns them into a vampire, making them immune to future casts of the spell. The Hero Power must be used each turn even if the target is an enemy minion. Any effect that blocks Hero Powers does not stop this effect and if you change your Hero Power with a card like
The strategy of this fight is to play a constant flow of minions to take advantage of theHero Power; using cards that summon multiple minions either through Battlecry or Deathrattle effects is particularly useful for this situation. If you are consistently able to target friendly minions with the Vampiric Bite Hero Power, then the resulting value and tempo is enough to win the game no matter your strategy. It is important to keep aware that the boss uses 2 copies of , which will lower the number of minions you have in hand and potentially force you to buff an enemy minion. The boss starts with two copies of on the board, these minions do very little during the fight and only exist to create a powerful target for Vampiric Bite that you should avoid at all costs.
We currently recommend the following Cheap Paladin deck for Blood-Queen Lana'thel.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck