Sindragosa guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne
Table of Contents
Sindragosa is the third boss in the Upper Reaches, the second wing of the Icecrown Citadel adventure from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
2. Strategy and Deck Building
Sindragosa is a difficult boss fight that takes place under very restricted conditions. The fight starts with 4 blocks of ice on your side of the board. These blocks cannot be removed and take up 4 of the 7 slots for minions on the board. Upon reaching 20 and 10 Health respectively, Sindragosa will also turn any minions you have on the board into more blocks of ice, restricting the board further. In addition to this, the boss also uses 4 copies of Unchained Magic which greatly punishes you for holding onto spells and are only used if the you have at least 1 spell in hand.
Upon reaching 10 Health, Sindragosa will gain Icy Touch to deal further damage, making things even more difficult on top of the other restrictions. Sindragosa lacks any hard removal spells to control the board, relying on just 2 copies of Dragonfire Potion and Dragon's Breath, and minion trading. This makes it very weak to large minions and the best strategy for the boss is to deal 20+ damage to kill the boss in a single turn and avoid the fallout of Frost Breath.
We currently propose the following Cheap Combo Priest deck for Sindragosa.
- Tavern Brawl: Monster Smash
- Hallow's End Is Live on Hearthstone
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #27
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Warrior Dungeon Run
- Mecha'thun Priest
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Puzzle Lab's Survival Puzzles
- Why has ranked gotten harder?
- How do I post a deck?
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles