Prologue Guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne
Table of Contents
The Prologue of the Knights of the Frozen Throne adventure involves an encounter with The Lich King, and then Tirion. This encounter largely sets the backstory for the expansion, and should cause you little difficulty to defeat. This guide contains a strategy section in case you are struggling with Tirion, but is primarily here for the decklists. If you are having difficulty, you should be sure to read our beginner guide to the game Why am I Losing in Hearthstone?
Health, Hero Power, Deck Lists
|Frost Lich Jaina||Tirion Fordring|
|Health||30 (+5 Armor)||30|
|Hero Power||costs 2 Mana. Deals 1 damage. If this kills a minion, summon a .||costs 2 Mana. Summons 2 1/1 Recruits.|
Tirion always plays the first five cards in his deck in order. This allows you to ping the Quartermaster and . You can prevent him from doing this by saving your and to wipe out any wide boards that Tirion makes. You should also kill off 1/1 minions with your hero power to generate even more Water Elementals.on the first two turns and generate your first . This strategy is repeatable at various points throughout the game. Tirion's primary strategy after the first five turns is to get a board of many minions and buff them up using
Note: Frost Lich Jaina starts the game in play, which means that her Battlecry effect does not activate. This means that your Elementals do not have Lifesteal.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck