Menagerie Aggro Rogue Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Menagerie Aggro Rogue Card List
- 2. Menagerie Aggro Rogue Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Menagerie Aggro Rogue
- 4. Menagerie Aggro Rogue Pros and Cons
- 5. About the Author
- 6. ChangeLog
The following guide outlines how to play Menagerie Aggro Rogue effectively. It builds on Finja Aggro Rogue by adding in multiple aggressive Beasts, allowing The Curator to be used to provide extra fuel for more sustained aggression.
1. Menagerie Aggro Rogue Card List
This deck costs 11,540 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAaIHDESyAq8E7QX1BZkHubICkbwC970C474Cyb8CgcICCbQBjALUBeMFiAenCN0IkrYCub8CAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Menagerie Aggro Rogue Mana Curve
3. Comments On Menagerie Aggro Rogue
The main change in this variant is the inclusion of The Curator, Jungle Panther, and The Curator in addition to the Murloc package from Finja Aggro Rogue. The Curator provides additional card draw in the late-game and as most of the Murlocs and Beasts in the deck either have Stealth or Charge, they are not dependant on board control, which allows the The Curator to function as a great source of indirect damage.
4. Menagerie Aggro Rogue Pros and Cons
The additional card draw form The Curator makes this variant much stronger in longer, grindy games as it means there is a lower risk of running out of resources and falling short of the damage required to kill opponents. This comes at a cost of a marginally slower early-game, lowering the chance of gaining quick victories over opponents who are unable to deal with heavy early-game pressure.
5. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
6. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 10 Jun. 2017: Guide updated to reflect new Icy Veins archetype format.
- 06 Apr. 2017: Deck updated for the Journey to Un'Goro expansion. Removed 2x Azure Drake, 2x Small-Time Buccaneer, 1x Argent Horserider for 1x Argent Squire, 1x SI:7 Agent, 1x Shadow Sensei, 1x Vilespine Slayer, 1x Bloodmage Thalnos.
- 24 Feb. 2017: Deck added. A Menagerie themed Aggro Rogue deck that utilises The Curator.
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard