Pirate Aggro Rogue Wild Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Wild Pirate Aggro Rogue Card List
- 2. Wild Pirate Aggro Rogue Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Wild Pirate Aggro Rogue
- 4. Wild Pirate Aggro Rogue Pros and Cons
- 5. About the Author
- 6. ChangeLog
The following guide outlines how to play Aggro Rogue effectively. Aggro Rogue is a very strong meta-counter deck when you are facing a lot of decks that try to race you down such as Pirate Warrior. Despite this it is also effective at rushing down slow Control decks such as Renolock since it can kill them before any of their powerful cards become available.
1. Wild Pirate Aggro Rogue Card List
This deck costs 4,200 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAaIHAq8EkbwCDrQBjALLA9QF9QXuBogH5wfdCMQP+w+6E5sVkrYCAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Wild Pirate Aggro Rogue Mana Curve
3. Comments On Wild Pirate Aggro Rogue
This variation is able to extract much more synergy from the Pirates in the deck thanks to Ship's Cannon. There is also additional early-game aggression in the form of Buccaneer, Goblin Auto-Barber, and Argent Horserider, which makes adds even more early-game aggression to rush down opponents faster.
4. Wild Pirate Aggro Rogue Pros and Cons
As previously mentioned, this variant is incredibly fast and can therefore win games where others may fall short, however there are also many more defensive tools available in the Wild format such as Sludge Belcher and Antique Healbot which can be very problematic for hyper-aggressive decks in general.
5. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 10 Aug. 2017: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the KotFT meta.
- 10 Jun. 2017: Guide updated to reflect new Icy Veins archetype format.
- 02 Apr. 2017: The deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the Journey to Un'Goro meta.
- 21 Dec. 2016: Deck added.
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior