Refachan's Pirate Aggro Rogue Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Refachan's Pirate Aggro Rogue Card List
- 2. Refachan's Pirate Aggro Rogue Mana Curve
- +3. Comments On Refachan's Pirate Aggro Rogue
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
The variant of Aggro Rogue uses many powerful Pirate synergies to rush down opponents while using weapons to control the board. It was used by Renfachan to reach rank 5 Legend.
1. Refachan's Pirate Aggro Rogue Card List
This deck costs 6,740 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAaIHBowCyAPNA68EkbwC/cECDLQBywOoBdQF7gaIB+cHkrYCub8Cn8IC18oCmuICAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Refachan's Pirate Aggro Rogue Mana Curve
3. Comments On Refachan's Pirate Aggro Rogue
This variant follows the same overall strategy as other Aggro Rogue decks, aiming to quickly seize control of the board in order to quickly rush down opponents. This variant cuts some direct damage sources in favour of additional weapons for additional synergy with the Pirates in the deck. Weapons should be primarily used to kill enemy minions to keep the board clear for Pirates to attack opponents directly each turn.
3.1. Refachan's Pirate Aggro Rogue Pros and Cons
This variant is able to develop a very strong board, making it more difficult for opponents to clear the board and providing more repetitive damage as a result. The drawback of this is that there is slightly less direct damage available, which can make it hard to finish off opponents if board control is lost or if there are many Taunt minions in the way.
4. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
5. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 13 Aug. 2017: Variant added.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks