Sonagi's Top 200 Legend Midrange Warlock Deck - Uldum September 2019
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This Midrange Warlock deck rides the line between Zoo Warlock and Control Warlock strategically speaking. It aims to contest the board with minions before using Dark Pharaoh Tekahn to provide a huge strength boost for the Lackeys in the deck, while using defensive cards like Khartut Defender and Lord Godfrey to survive as needed.
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Hearthstone 1.15 Update: Tombs of Terror
- BlizzCon 2019 Key Art Unveiled
- Tavern Brawl - The League of Explorers: Revived!
- Tombs of Terror Coming September 17 - Everything You Need to Know
- Activision Blizzard Stock Jumps after Classic Launch
- The Saviors of Uldum Nerfs Patch is Live
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Hub
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Quest Rogue Deck - Uldum September 2019 - Jalexander's Top 100 Legend
- Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum September 2019 - Alutemu's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Druid
- Control Shaman Deck - Uldum September 2019 - wiRer's Top 10 Legend
- Murloc Shaman Deck - Uldum September 2019 - Carnation's Top 30 Legend