Wild N'Zoth Paladin Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Wild N'Zoth Paladin Card List
- 2. Wild N'Zoth Paladin Mana Curve
- 3. Wild N'Zoth Paladin Comments On The Variation
- 4. Wild N'Zoth Paladin Pros and Cons
- 5. Wild N'Zoth Paladin Quick Mulligan Guide
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
This Control Paladin variant is built for the Wild format. It is much more powerful than Standard variants and has access to many additional Deathrattle minions to allow for better board control throughout the game and allow for powerful late-game swings using N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
1. Wild N'Zoth Paladin Card List
This deck costs 15,560 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAZ8FCqQD+ga5DeCsAtmuAuauArnBAojHAo7TAsPqAgr7AdwD9AXPBvYHgQ6bwgLfxAL40gLq5gIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Wild N'Zoth Paladin Mana Curve
3. Wild N'Zoth Paladin Comments On The Variation
This variant is a much more powerful version of Standard N'Zoth Paladin and has a very similar playstyle.
The variant contains additional Deathrattle minions in the form of Sludge Belcher and Sylvanas Windrunner, which are both excellent at contesting the board and very powerful when summoned later in the game using N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
4. Wild N'Zoth Paladin Pros and Cons
This variant is much better at contesting the board and is much less reliant on board clears due to the additional minions present. However, the changes weaken the strength of Call to Arms as it can be undesirable to have Loot Hoarders and Plated Beetles killed as they can sometimes be summoned by N'Zoth, the Corruptor in place of more powerful minions.
5. Wild N'Zoth Paladin Quick Mulligan Guide
6. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 14 Feb. 2018: Variant added.
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior