Cheap Archaedas Token Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Archaedas on Heroic mode. It is based around a Constructed Token Druid strategy but uses alternate cards like Frostwolf Warlord to gain a huge advantage.and
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is built primarily to punish Archaedas for the free tokens he gives you on each turn. Using this consistent board presence, cards like Savage Roar, , and will always have consistent targets, making them extremely strong cards.
The strategy is simple, look for Mark of the Wild and other cheap cards likein your opening hand and begin to buff your free 0/2 tokens on each turn. You should play for board control for the first few turns, removing every minion on the opponent's side of the board, after turn 5 or 6 though, you should find you have sufficient control of the game to begin being aggressive.
The only thing to watch out for when using this deck is. Since you are able to so efficiently buff your statues, you can often have a huge board of them in play, which can allow Archaedas to one shot you with Shattering Spree if you are not careful. Look for a good opportunity to cast Soul of the Forest on your statues and trade them off to remove this risk.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs