Cheap Archaedas Token Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Archaedas on Heroic mode. It is based around a Constructed Token Druid strategy but uses alternate cards like Soul of the Forest and Frostwolf Warlord to gain a huge advantage.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is built primarily to punish Archaedas for the free tokens he gives you on each turn. Using this consistent board presence, cards like Savage Roar, Power of the Wild, Soul of the Forest and Mark of the Wild will always have consistent targets, making them extremely strong cards.
The strategy is simple, look for Mark of the Wild and other cheap cards like Abusive Sergeant in your opening hand and begin to buff your free 0/2 tokens on each turn. You should play for board control for the first few turns, removing every minion on the opponent's side of the board, after turn 5 or 6 though, you should find you have sufficient control of the game to begin being aggressive.
The only thing to watch out for when using this deck is Shattering Spree. Since you are able to so efficiently buff your statues, you can often have a huge board of them in play, which can allow Archaedas to one shot you with Shattering Spree if you are not careful. Look for a good opportunity to cast Soul of the Forest on your statues and trade them off to remove this risk.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players