Cheap Archaedas Token Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Archaedas on Heroic mode. It is based around a Constructed Token Druid strategy but uses alternate cards like Soul of the Forest and Frostwolf Warlord to gain a huge advantage.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Archaedas Token Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,360 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
This deck is built primarily to punish Archaedas for the free tokens he gives you on each turn. Using this consistent board presence, cards like Savage Roar, Power of the Wild, Soul of the Forest and Mark of the Wild will always have consistent targets, making them extremely strong cards.
The strategy is simple, look for Mark of the Wild and other cheap cards like Abusive Sergeant in your opening hand and begin to buff your free 0/2 tokens on each turn. You should play for board control for the first few turns, removing every minion on the opponent's side of the board, after turn 5 or 6 though, you should find you have sufficient control of the game to begin being aggressive.
The only thing to watch out for when using this deck is Shattering Spree. Since you are able to so efficiently buff your statues, you can often have a huge board of them in play, which can allow Archaedas to one shot you with Shattering Spree if you are not careful. Look for a good opportunity to cast Soul of the Forest on your statues and trade them off to remove this risk.
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Balance Changes Coming Next Week
- Here Are the Decklists for The 2018 Fall Championship
- Vote for Your 2018 Fall Champion
- Hearthstone's First Artbook Releases October 15
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Should I dust everything and focus on a deck
- Topsy Turvy Priest
- Pirate Warrior
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Is the game dying?
- OTK DK Paladin