Cheap Archaedas Token Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
1. Cheap Archaedas Token Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,360 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
This deck is built primarily to punish Archaedas for the free tokens he gives you on each turn. Using this consistent board presence, cards like Savage Roar, Power of the Wild, Soul of the Forest and Mark of the Wild will always have consistent targets, making them extremely strong cards.
The strategy is simple, look for Mark of the Wild and other cheap cards like Abusive Sergeant in your opening hand and begin to buff your free 0/2 tokens on each turn. You should play for board control for the first few turns, removing every minion on the opponent's side of the board, after turn 5 or 6 though, you should find you have sufficient control of the game to begin being aggressive.
The only thing to watch out for when using this deck is Shattering Spree. Since you are able to so efficiently buff your statues, you can often have a huge board of them in play, which can allow Archaedas to one shot you with Shattering Spree if you are not careful. Look for a good opportunity to cast Soul of the Forest on your statues and trade them off to remove this risk.
- Madame Lazul Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Three New Rise of Shadows Cards Revealed in Latest Hearthside Chat
- Inven Global Leak on Hearthstone Grandmasters Format
- Tavern Brawl: Battle of the Bans
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #38
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Robe of the Magi
- Tournaments - knowing your opponents deck
- Lich King vs Priest -Help!!!
- What has happened to this site?
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful