Cheap Lady Naz'jar Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
The following deck can be used to defeat Lady Naz'jar on Heroic Mode. It is modelled after a Token Druid deck, but plays minions that summon additional tokens in order to abuse the effect of her Hero Power.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The general gameplan of this deck is to establish a huge board with Token-generating minions and then eventually use Savage Roar to finish the game. The deck is filled with low stat minions that either summon an additional token, or have a beneficial ability when they come into play. This is because your minions will never remain in their original form long enough to attack, meaning there is no benefit to playing high stat quality minions.
Mulligan aggressively for Living Roots and Echoing Ooze, as these are your two best starting minions and aim to play for board control as much as you can. Although the bias in Lady Naz'jar's Hero Power can make it difficult, by trading efficiently, you should still be able to gain control of the board eventually, since the boss AI is programmed to mostly attack your Hero rather than making correct trades.
Damage to the boss is unimportant through most of the fight as you aim to one shot her with Savage Roar, so simply focus on consolidating your board as much as you can through usage of cards likeand and you should eventually come out on top.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins