Cheap Lady Naz'jar Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
The following deck can be used to defeat Lady Naz'jar on Heroic Mode. It is modelled after a Token Druid deck, but plays minions that summon additional tokens in order to abuse the effect of her Hero Power.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Lady Naz'jar Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,720 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
The general gameplan of this deck is to establish a huge board with Token-generating minions and then eventually use Savage Roar to finish the game. The deck is filled with low stat minions that either summon an additional token, or have a beneficial ability when they come into play. This is because your minions will never remain in their original form long enough to attack, meaning there is no benefit to playing high stat quality minions.
Mulligan aggressively for Living Roots and Echoing Ooze, as these are your two best starting minions and aim to play for board control as much as you can. Although the bias in Lady Naz'jar's Hero Power can make it difficult, by trading efficiently, you should still be able to gain control of the board eventually, since the boss AI is programmed to mostly attack your Hero rather than making correct trades.
Damage to the boss is unimportant through most of the fight as you aim to one shot her with Savage Roar, so simply focus on consolidating your board as much as you can through usage of cards like Power of the Wild and Soul of the Forest and you should eventually come out on top.
- HCT 2017 World Championship Day 1 Recap
- Peter Whalen and Mike Donais on K&C Card Design
- Daily Login Rewards Coming For World Championships
- Tavern Brawl: Hall of Champions
- What's the Move #13 - A Beginner-Friendly Episode
- Twitch Prime Promotion for Two Free K&C Packs
- Choose Your Hearthstone World Champion To Win Free Packs
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HCT World Championships 2017
- Warrior Dungeon Run
- Dragon Priest Deck List
- Free Medivh!
- Elemental Mage Deck List
- Hearthstone What is Tempo?