Cheap Skelesaurus Hex Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap Skelesaurus Hex Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Skelesaurus Hex on Heroic Mode. It is based on a Control Paladin deck and aims to mitigate the advantage the boss gets from his free minions with cards like Mind Control Tech and Equality.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Skelesaurus Hex Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 4,800 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAZ8FBvoB1gb5DIIO7A/eFAzyAdwD3gX0Bc8GjwncCtkN6g/tD50VyRYA (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Since the advantage the boss gains from a free minion each turn is so severe, this fight cannot be won on the board through conventional means. Instead, Paladin is chosen here since it is perhaps the best class at neutralising minions played by an opponent. Simply try to fight for the board as best you can, and if a card comes out that you are unable to deal with, neuter it with a Humility, Keeper of Uldaman, or Aldor Peacekeeper. You can also swing the board back your way with Mind Control Tech since the boss will always be playing multiple minions per turn.
The goal of this stalling tactic is to lead up to a swing turn using Equality + Consecration, preferably in tandem with a Molten Giant. Once you have achieved this swing on the board, you should be in a much better position to keep his random minions under control and can snowball your board lead to a win.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid