Cheap Skelesaurus Hex Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
1. Cheap Skelesaurus Hex Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 4,800 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Since the advantage the boss gains from a free minion each turn is so severe, this fight cannot be won on the board through conventional means. Instead, Paladin is chosen here since it is perhaps the best class at neutralising minions played by an opponent. Simply try to fight for the board as best you can, and if a card comes out that you are unable to deal with, neuter it with a Humility, Keeper of Uldaman, or Aldor Peacekeeper. You can also swing the board back your way with Mind Control Tech since the boss will always be playing multiple minions per turn.
The goal of this stalling tactic is to lead up to a swing turn using Equality + Consecration, preferably in tandem with a Molten Giant. Once you have achieved this swing on the board, you should be in a much better position to keep his random minions under control and can snowball your board lead to a win.
- Choose Your Champion for the HCT Winter Championship
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round Two
- Hearthstone Masters & Specialist Format Announced
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!