Cheap Skelesaurus Hex Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Skelesaurus Hex on Heroic Mode. It is based on a Control Paladin deck and aims to mitigate the advantage the boss gets from his free minions with cards like Mind Control Tech and .
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Since the advantage the boss gains from a free minion each turn is so severe, this fight cannot be won on the board through conventional means. Instead, Paladin is chosen here since it is perhaps the best class at neutralising minions played by an opponent. Simply try to fight for the board as best you can, and if a card comes out that you are unable to deal with, neuter it with a Humility, Keeper of Uldaman, or . You can also swing the board back your way with Mind Control Tech since the boss will always be playing multiple minions per turn.
The goal of this stalling tactic is to lead up to a swing turn using Molten Giant. Once you have achieved this swing on the board, you should be in a much better position to keep his random minions under control and can snowball your board lead to a win.+ , preferably in tandem with a
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule