Cheap Skelesaurus Hex Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Skelesaurus Hex on Heroic Mode. It is based on a Control Paladin deck and aims to mitigate the advantage the boss gets from his free minions with cards like Mind Control Tech and Equality.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Since the advantage the boss gains from a free minion each turn is so severe, this fight cannot be won on the board through conventional means. Instead, Paladin is chosen here since it is perhaps the best class at neutralising minions played by an opponent. Simply try to fight for the board as best you can, and if a card comes out that you are unable to deal with, neuter it with a Humility, Keeper of Uldaman, or Aldor Peacekeeper. You can also swing the board back your way with Mind Control Tech since the boss will always be playing multiple minions per turn.
The goal of this stalling tactic is to lead up to a swing turn using Equality + Consecration, preferably in tandem with a Molten Giant. Once you have achieved this swing on the board, you should be in a much better position to keep his random minions under control and can snowball your board lead to a win.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players