Cheap Skelesaurus Hex Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Skelesaurus Hex on Heroic Mode. It is based on a Control Paladin deck and aims to mitigate the advantage the boss gets from his free minions with cards like Mind Control Tech and .
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Since the advantage the boss gains from a free minion each turn is so severe, this fight cannot be won on the board through conventional means. Instead, Paladin is chosen here since it is perhaps the best class at neutralising minions played by an opponent. Simply try to fight for the board as best you can, and if a card comes out that you are unable to deal with, neuter it with a Humility, Keeper of Uldaman, or . You can also swing the board back your way with Mind Control Tech since the boss will always be playing multiple minions per turn.
The goal of this stalling tactic is to lead up to a swing turn using Molten Giant. Once you have achieved this swing on the board, you should be in a much better position to keep his random minions under control and can snowball your board lead to a win.+ , preferably in tandem with a
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs