Cheap Temple Escape Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Temple Escape on Heroic mode and is based around Constructed Freeze Mage. The idea is simply to stall the board with Freeze effects for as long as you can and then use Ice Block to gain the last turn or two you need if necessary.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The goal of this deck is simple, to outlast the Temple Escape Challenge by simply stalling the state of the board each turn with Freeze Effects. Since the board is reset for you half way through the fight, you do not have to worry too much about actually removing minions, just never letting them attack.
You will want to save your AoE Freeze effects for the turns when your opponent summons two 8/8 Divine Shield minions and three 10 attack minions as these are the scariest turns for taking a lot of damage. To survive until these you will want to use single target spells like Ice Lance, Frostbolt and Flame Lance to remove individual minions.
Navigating the choices are also key with this deck.
- Turn 1: Take the Mana Crystal.
- Turn 2: Take the 50/50 for 0 damage, you can always restart if you miss.
- Turn 4: Draw cards if you are comfortable, heal if you are under threat of dying.
- Turn 7: If you have multiple AoE Freezes in hand, Skip a turn, use one Freeze immediately and save another for the next wave. If you only have one AoE Freeze, do nothing and wait for the wave of 3 10 attack minions to use it.
One additional note is that you should ping off your owns if you have no other way of spending your Mana, since a Loot Hoarder on the board is worth almost nothing in this matchup, and you would much rather cycle through your deck.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future