Cheap Temple Escape Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Temple Escape on Heroic mode and is based around Constructed Freeze Mage. The idea is simply to stall the board with Freeze effects for as long as you can and then use Ice Block to gain the last turn or two you need if necessary.
1. Cheap Temple Escape Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 1,480 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
The goal of this deck is simple, to outlast the Temple Escape Challenge by simply stalling the state of the board each turn with Freeze Effects. Since the board is reset for you half way through the fight, you do not have to worry too much about actually removing minions, just never letting them attack.
You will want to save your AoE Freeze effects for the turns when your opponent summons two 8/8 Divine Shield minions and three 10 attack minions as these are the scariest turns for taking a lot of damage. To survive until these you will want to use single target spells like Ice Lance, Frostbolt and Flame Lance to remove individual minions.
Navigating the choices are also key with this deck.
- Turn 1: Take the Mana Crystal.
- Turn 2: Take the 50/50 for 0 damage, you can always restart if you miss.
- Turn 4: Draw cards if you are comfortable, heal if you are under threat of dying.
- Turn 7: If you have multiple AoE Freezes in hand, Skip a turn, use one Freeze immediately and save another for the next wave. If you only have one AoE Freeze, do nothing and wait for the wave of 3 10 attack minions to use it.
One additional note is that you should ping off your own Loot Hoarders if you have no other way of spending your Mana, since a Loot Hoarder on the board is worth almost nothing in this matchup, and you would much rather cycle through your deck.
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run War Master Voone
- Rumble Run High Priestess Jeklik
- Rumble Run Zentimo
- Rumble Run Princess Talanji
- Rumble Run Hex Lord Malacrass