Basic Zinaar Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Zinaar on Normal mode and is comprised of only Basic Set cards. Zinaar's Normal mode deck is extremely poor and should be easy to defeat with almost any deck, but this build provides a particularly easy win.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Defeating Zinaar on Normal mode should pose no great problems. His deck is full of extremely poor quality cards like Wisp, Dust Devil, and Young Dragonhawk. To mitigate some of this early board flooding strategy, 2 copies of Arcane Explosion are included in the deck to sweep his early boards. Even if you do not draw this though, his minions pose very little threat.
Card draw is left out of the deck even though Mage has some nice options for drawing cards available to them. Since you are given a 0-Mana spell each turn that draws you a card, you will never find yourself out of options and will in fact often overdraw if you try to draw cards yourself.
Spend the first few turns gaining board control, and once you have a comfortable position on the board you can start pushing damage to Zinaar directly. This fight should be over very quickly as he has very few options to recover a lost board, while his minions are too poor to fight for the board themselves.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs