Basic Zinaar Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Zinaar on Normal mode and is comprised of only Basic Set cards. Zinaar's Normal mode deck is extremely poor and should be easy to defeat with almost any deck, but this build provides a particularly easy win.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Zinaar Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0EAk2BAg5a2AG7AosDnQO/A/AD4AT7BJYFoAXxBdkKlg0A (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Defeating Zinaar on Normal mode should pose no great problems. His deck is full of extremely poor quality cards like Wisp, Dust Devil, and Young Dragonhawk. To mitigate some of this early board flooding strategy, 2 copies of Arcane Explosion are included in the deck to sweep his early boards. Even if you don't draw this though, his minions pose very little threat.
Card draw is left out of the deck even though Mage has some nice options for drawing cards available to them. Since you are given a 0-Mana spell each turn that draws you a card, you will never find yourself out of options and will in fact often overdraw if you try to draw cards yourself.
Spend the first few turns gaining board control, and once you have a comfortable position on the board you can start pushing damage to Zinaar directly. This fight should be over very quickly as he has very few options to recover a lost board, while his minions are too poor to fight for the board themselves.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Classic Decks
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?