Cheap Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Rafaam Unleashed on Heroic Mode. It is based around a Token Druid formula and aims to flood the board with sticky minions in order to deal massive damage with Savage Roar.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight can be difficult for a number of reasons. Firstly, on Heroic mode, the minions that are summoned from the charging staff Hero Power are extremely overpowered and need to be dealt with immediately by a Mulch, or Sylvanas Windrunner. Furthermore, the boss plays a large amount of AoE that can keep your board from spiraling too far out of control. Lastly, when he reaches 10 Mana, he is capable of unleashing devastating spells that can be impossible to contend with.,
With all this in mind, we feel the best strategy is to flood the board as early as possible and look to end the game on his first or second attack phase. Almost all of the minions in the deck have sticky Deathrattle effects, which allows you to maintain a board presence, and then through additional effects like Savage Roar and , you can ensure huge damage on the turns you are able to attack. This deck is a little draw-dependent, as you will need to draw into your Savage Roar in a timely manner.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens