Cheap Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Rafaam Unleashed on Heroic Mode. It is based around a Token Druid formula and aims to flood the board with sticky minions in order to deal massive damage with Savage Roar.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight can be difficult for a number of reasons. Firstly, on Heroic mode, the minions that are summoned from the charging staff Hero Power are extremely overpowered and need to be dealt with immediately by a Mulch, or Sylvanas Windrunner. Furthermore, the boss plays a large amount of AoE that can keep your board from spiraling too far out of control. Lastly, when he reaches 10 Mana, he is capable of unleashing devastating spells that can be impossible to contend with.,
With all this in mind, we feel the best strategy is to flood the board as early as possible and look to end the game on his first or second attack phase. Almost all of the minions in the deck have sticky Deathrattle effects, which allows you to maintain a board presence, and then through additional effects like Savage Roar and , you can ensure huge damage on the turns you are able to attack. This deck is a little draw-dependent, as you will need to draw into your Savage Roar in a timely manner.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule