Basic Lord Slitherspear Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Lord Slitherspear on Normal mode and contains only basic cards. The key to the deck is getting early minions or a Shadow Word: Pain in order to quickly neutralise the threat of the Hero Power by freeing Sir Finley.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The difficulty of this fight hinges solely on how many turns it takes you to free Sir Finley Mrrgglton. To do this as quickly as possible, simply mulligan as aggressively as possible for a Shadow Word: Pain to release him instantly. Once you have Sir Finley in your hand, you should aim to get the Paladin, Mage, or Warlock Hero Powers.
Once Sir Finley is free, Lord Slitherspear's Hero Power changes from the potentially dangerous one, summoning increasingly powerful Nagas, to a fairly tame one that simply grants a 2 damage attack each turn. In case you are not able to free Sir Finley immediately, the deck also plays multiple early minions that can trade favourably with a board of x/1 minions, as well asto clear them all out.
Simply play for board control at all times, and this fight should be straightforward.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins