Basic Lord Slitherspear Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Basic Lord Slitherspear Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Lord Slitherspear on Normal mode and contains only basic cards. The key to the deck is getting early minions or a Shadow Word: Pain in order to quickly neutralise the threat of the Hero Power by freeing Sir Finley.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Lord Slitherspear Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAa0GAA9agQKXArQC8APgBOUE+wTxBckG0AfXCtkK8gyWDQA= (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
The difficulty of this fight hinges solely on how many turns it takes you to free Sir Finley Mrrgglton. To do this as quickly as possible, simply mulligan as aggressively as possible for a Shadow Word: Pain to release him instantly. Once you have Sir Finley in your hand, you should aim to get the Paladin, Mage, or Warlock Hero Powers.
Once Sir Finley is free, Lord Slitherspear's Hero Power changes from the potentially dangerous one, summoning increasingly powerful Nagas, to a fairly tame one that simply grants a 2 damage attack each turn. In case you are not able to free Sir Finley immediately, the deck also plays multiple early minions that can trade favourably with a board of x/1 minions, as well as Holy Nova to clear them all out.
Simply play for board control at all times, and this fight should be straightforward.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Discord Webhook or bot
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?