Basic Lord Slitherspear Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Lord Slitherspear on Normal mode and contains only basic cards. The key to the deck is getting early minions or a Shadow Word: Pain in order to quickly neutralise the threat of the Hero Power by freeing Sir Finley.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The difficulty of this fight hinges solely on how many turns it takes you to free Sir Finley Mrrgglton. To do this as quickly as possible, simply mulligan as aggressively as possible for a Shadow Word: Pain to release him instantly. Once you have Sir Finley in your hand, you should aim to get the Paladin, Mage, or Warlock Hero Powers.
Once Sir Finley is free, Lord Slitherspear's Hero Power changes from the potentially dangerous one, summoning increasingly powerful Nagas, to a fairly tame one that simply grants a 2 damage attack each turn. In case you are not able to free Sir Finley immediately, the deck also plays multiple early minions that can trade favourably with a board of x/1 minions, as well asto clear them all out.
Simply play for board control at all times, and this fight should be straightforward.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens