Basic Lord Slitherspear Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Lord Slitherspear on Normal mode and contains only basic cards. The key to the deck is getting early minions or a Shadow Word: Pain in order to quickly neutralise the threat of the Hero Power by freeing Sir Finley.
1. Basic Lord Slitherspear Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
The difficulty of this fight hinges solely on how many turns it takes you to free Sir Finley Mrrgglton. To do this as quickly as possible, simply mulligan as aggressively as possible for a Shadow Word: Pain to release him instantly. Once you have Sir Finley in your hand, you should aim to get the Paladin, Mage, or Warlock Hero Powers.
Once Sir Finley is free, Lord Slitherspear's Hero Power changes from the potentially dangerous one, summoning increasingly powerful Nagas, to a fairly tame one that simply grants a 2 damage attack each turn. In case you are not able to free Sir Finley immediately, the deck also plays multiple early minions that can trade favourably with a board of x/1 minions, as well as Holy Nova to clear them all out.
Simply play for board control at all times, and this fight should be straightforward.
- Choose Your Champion for the HCT Winter Championship
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round Two
- Hearthstone Masters & Specialist Format Announced
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Bomb Hunter
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run