Basic Lord Slitherspear Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Lord Slitherspear on Normal mode and contains only basic cards. The key to the deck is getting early minions or a Shadow Word: Pain in order to quickly neutralise the threat of the Hero Power by freeing Sir Finley.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The difficulty of this fight hinges solely on how many turns it takes you to free Shadow Word: Pain to release him instantly. Once you have Sir Finley in your hand, you should aim to get the Paladin, Mage, or Warlock Hero Powers.. To do this as quickly as possible, simply mulligan as aggressively as possible for a
Once Sir Finley is free, Lord Slitherspear's Hero Power changes from the potentially dangerous one, summoning increasingly powerful Nagas, to a fairly tame one that simply grants a 2 damage attack each turn. In case you are not able to free Sir Finley immediately, the deck also plays multiple early minions that can trade favourably with a board of x/1 minions, as well asto clear them all out.
Simply play for board control at all times, and this fight should be straightforward.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs