Cheap Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Naz'jar on Heroic mode. It is based very loosely on a Constructed Tempo Mage, but uses token-summoning minions to abuse the opponent's Hero Power.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,860 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
On Heroic mode, Naz'jar's Hero Power is significantly more difficult to contend with than on Normal. Since it only raises the Mana cost of minions on the boss's side of the board, you are at a constant disadvantage. To mitigate this, this deck plays multiple minions that stick to the board, or summon extra tokens that then continue to be transformed.
Mulligan hard for 1-drop minions and Mirror Image as these are your best starting point, and focus heavily on board control. Through the usage of the additional minions that are generated from your cards you should slowly start to gain an advantage if you trade efficiently.
Sea Giant is also extremely powerful in this deck since the board is so often flooded with minions. However, if you do not have access to it, it can be replaced with another token generating card like a second Silver Hand Knight.
Flamestrike is also key, and can provide a key tempo swing in the late-game if you are able to use it while you already have minions in play.
- Two Priest Cards Revealed in Loa & Lore Hearthside Chat with Dave Kosak
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #29
- Tavern Brawl: A Temporus Shift
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Pull of the Day
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?