Cheap Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Naz'jar on Heroic mode. It is based very loosely on a Constructed Tempo Mage, but uses token-summoning minions to abuse the opponent's Hero Power.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
On Heroic mode, Naz'jar's Hero Power is significantly more difficult to contend with than on Normal. Since it only raises the Mana cost of minions on the boss's side of the board, you are at a constant disadvantage. To mitigate this, this deck plays multiple minions that stick to the board, or summon extra tokens that then continue to be transformed.
Mulligan hard for 1-drop minions and Mirror Image as these are your best starting point, and focus heavily on board control. Through the usage of the additional minions that are generated from your cards you should slowly start to gain an advantage if you trade efficiently.
is also key, and can provide a key tempo swing in the late-game if you are able to use it while you already have minions in play.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs