Cheap Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Naz'jar on Heroic mode. It is based very loosely on a Constructed Tempo Mage, but uses token-summoning minions to abuse the opponent's Hero Power.
1. Cheap Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,860 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
On Heroic mode, Naz'jar's Hero Power is significantly more difficult to contend with than on Normal. Since it only raises the Mana cost of minions on the boss's side of the board, you are at a constant disadvantage. To mitigate this, this deck plays multiple minions that stick to the board, or summon extra tokens that then continue to be transformed.
Mulligan hard for 1-drop minions and Mirror Image as these are your best starting point, and focus heavily on board control. Through the usage of the additional minions that are generated from your cards you should slowly start to gain an advantage if you trade efficiently.
Sea Giant is also extremely powerful in this deck since the board is so often flooded with minions. However, if you do not have access to it, it can be replaced with another token generating card like a second Silver Hand Knight.
Flamestrike is also key, and can provide a key tempo swing in the late-game if you are able to use it while you already have minions in play.
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- Rumble Run
- What has happened to this site?
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!
- level one or level all ?