Cheap Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Naz'jar on Heroic mode. It is based very loosely on a Constructed Tempo Mage, but uses token-summoning minions to abuse the opponent's Hero Power.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
On Heroic mode, Naz'jar's Hero Power is significantly more difficult to contend with than on Normal. Since it only raises the Mana cost of minions on the boss's side of the board, you are at a constant disadvantage. To mitigate this, this deck plays multiple minions that stick to the board, or summon extra tokens that then continue to be transformed.
Mulligan hard for 1-drop minions and Mirror Image as these are your best starting point, and focus heavily on board control. Through the usage of the additional minions that are generated from your cards you should slowly start to gain an advantage if you trade efficiently.
Sea Giant is also extremely powerful in this deck since the board is so often flooded with minions. However, if you do not have access to it, it can be replaced with another token generating card like a second Silver Hand Knight.
is also key, and can provide a key tempo swing in the late-game if you are able to use it while you already have minions in play.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees