Basic Skelesaurus Hex Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Skelesaurus Hex on Normal Mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. It is a straightforward value-based Mage deck which should be able to defeat the boss' weak Beast deck quite easily.
1. Basic Skelesaurus Hex Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
There are no real special considerations to this fight. Simply play for value and try to keep Skelesaurus' board as clear as possible in order to deactivate all of his Beast synergy cards. Although you may need to get a little lucky with the cards you are each granted, you should be able to win consistently if you simply play for value and board control on each turn.
- Choose Your Champion for the HCT Winter Championship
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round Two
- Hearthstone Masters & Specialist Format Announced
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!