Basic Skelesaurus Hex Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Skelesaurus Hex on Normal Mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. It is a straightforward value-based Mage deck which should be able to defeat the boss' weak Beast deck quite easily.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Skelesaurus Hex Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
There are no real special considerations to this fight. Simply play for value and try to keep Skelesaurus' board as clear as possible in order to deactivate all of his Beast synergy cards. Although you may need to get a little lucky with the cards you are each granted, you should be able to win consistently if you simply play for value and board control on each turn.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild