Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Arch-Thief Rafaam on all modes. Since Rafaam steals your deck at the start of the game, the key to defeating him is building the worst deck possible.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
As there are many ways to build a bad deck, this build also tries to maximise the advantages you can gain from your own deck. The high quantity of Rare cards means that Rafaam will constantly be buffing the Weapon in your deck, gaining you a lot of value. All of the weak Mage Secrets are included in the deck, since it allows you to gain some value from the Kezan Mystics in the deck you are given. Even the Hemet Nesingwary contained in your deck has a target in Angry Chicken!
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call