Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Arch-Thief Rafaam on all modes. Since Rafaam steals your deck at the start of the game, the key to defeating him is building the worst deck possible.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
As there are many ways to build a bad deck, this build also tries to maximise the advantages you can gain from your own deck. The high quantity of Rare cards means that Rafaam will constantly be buffing the Weapon in your deck, gaining you a lot of value. All of the weak Mage Secrets are included in the deck, since it allows you to gain some value from the Kezan Mystics in the deck you are given. Even the Hemet Nesingwary contained in your deck has a target in Angry Chicken!
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition