Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Arch-Thief Rafaam on all modes. Since Rafaam steals your deck at the start of the game, the key to defeating him is building the worst deck possible.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,280 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAf0EAA+eAr8D/gPLBN0E7QT4B/oMmA36DY0Q5hHtE5kUk0cA (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
As there are many ways to build a bad deck, this build also tries to maximise the advantages you can gain from your own deck. The high quantity of Rare cards means that Rafaam will constantly be buffing the Weapon in your deck, gaining you a lot of value. All of the weak Mage Secrets are included in the deck, since it allows you to gain some value from the Kezan Mystics in the deck you are given. Even the Hemet Nesingwary contained in your deck has a target in Angry Chicken!
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- June 30th $10 Prize pool KO tournament