Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Arch-Thief Rafaam on all modes. Since Rafaam steals your deck at the start of the game, the key to defeating him is building the worst deck possible.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
As there are many ways to build a bad deck, this build also tries to maximise the advantages you can gain from your own deck. The high quantity of Rare cards means that Rafaam will constantly be buffing the Weapon in your deck, gaining you a lot of value. All of the weak Mage Secrets are included in the deck, since it allows you to gain some value from the Kezan Mystics in the deck you are given. Even the Hemet Nesingwary contained in your deck has a target in Angry Chicken!
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)