Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
The following guide can be used to defeat Chieftain Scarvash on Heroic Mode. It is based on a Constructed Control Warrior deck and simply aims to outlast the opponent through removal and life gain.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 5,920 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
This fight does rely on a little bit of luck, and for the most secure win you will need a Doomsayer in your opening hand and your opponent not to have Confuse to answer it. It is possible to win this fight without that start, though, if you are able to get Fiery War Axe early instead.
Part of the power of Warrior in this fight is that Weapons are unaffected by the Hero Power aura, meaning you can always play them at any stage of the game. Because of this, as a Warrior, you have access to consistent removal as long as you hold a weapon. The goal here is simple: clear his board with efficient Spells when they are available, and use the alternate turns to develop your board with Taunts to protect yourself further.
Kezan Mystic and Molten Giants are included in the deck as Tech cards. Since Dart Trap is a nightmare to deal with, stealing it for yourself is about the most effective way to remove its threat so you can start gaining life with your Hero Power again. Molten Giants are also included since even with a strong start you will take a ton of early damage and build armour up over the top of it when you stabilise, making Molten Giant a very cheap 8/8 when you draw it.
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- Ben Brode AMA Summary: July 14
- Tavern Brawl: Clash of the Minions
- The Lich King Is Back, but not Good Enough [Video]
- Frost Festival: Free Arena Run & KOTF Packs
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???
- Taunt Quest Warrior Deck List