The Lich King Cheap Miracle Jade Druid Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. The Lich King Cheap Miracle Jade Druid Deck
- 3. Aim of the Deck
- 4. Changelog
This deck can be used to defeat the Druid encounter with The Lich King in Icecrown Citadel. It is a simple version of Jade Druid that takes advantage of the Purge the Weak ability from the boss to condense the deck into a Jade Golem generating machine using Jade Idol and Gadgetzan Auctioneer. This is a very cheap deck that is designed to be accessible to all players.
1. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
2. The Lich King Cheap Miracle Jade Druid Deck
Our deck costs 1,360 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
3. Aim of the Deck
At the start of the fight, The Lich King will cast the Purge the Weak ability, removing all 3-Cost or less minions from your deck. This deck is purposefully filled with cheap minions to greatly influence what cards are drawn. Any cheap minions can be used to fill this role and are not restricted to the ones used in this guide.
In the early-game turns the aim is to gain Mana as fast as possible using Wild Growth, and Jade Blossom. You should try and save Innervate during this time to be used with Gadgetzan Auctioneer later in the game.
When you reach 6 Mana, ideally on Turn 4, you should hopefully have a copy of Gadgetzan Auctioneer, Innervate, and Jade Idol in hand. At this point, you can use these cards in combination, to summon Jade Idols for free, ensuring you choose the shuffle option on Jade Idol if it is your last copy.
After your first Gadgetzan Auctioneer has been played it will inevitably be killed, however it should have drawn the remainder of your deck and increased the strength of your Jade Golems. At this point you can repeat the process with your second Auctioneer to generate a much bigger wave of Jade Golems. The Jade Golems summoned and any summoned on the next couple of turns should be strong enough to defeat the Trapped Souls summoned by Frostmourne on Turn 7 and eventually be able to finish off the boss.
- 28 Aug. 2017: Added alternative Jade Druid deck to defeat The Lich King by very quickly building a very large Jade Golem army.
- Tavern Brawl: Monster Smash
- Hallow's End Is Live on Hearthstone
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #27
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Puzzle Lab's Survival Puzzles
- Why has ranked gotten harder?
- Mecha'thun Priest
- How do I post a deck?
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)