The Lich King Cheap Miracle Jade Druid Deck
This deck can be used to defeat the Druid encounter with The Lich King in Icecrown Citadel. It is a simple version of Jade Druid that takes advantage of the Jade Idol and . This is a very cheap deck that is designed to be accessible to all players.ability from the boss to condense the deck into a Jade Golem generating machine using
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Aim of the Deck
At the start of the fight, The Lich King will cast theability, removing all 3-Cost or less minions from your deck. This deck is purposefully filled with cheap minions to greatly influence what cards are drawn. Any cheap minions can be used to fill this role and are not restricted to the ones used in this guide.
In the early-game turns the aim is to gain Mana as fast as possible using Wild Growth, and Jade Blossom. You should try and save Innervate during this time to be used with Gadgetzan Auctioneer later in the game.
When you reach 6 Mana, ideally on Turn 4, you should hopefully have a copy of Jade Idol in hand. At this point, you can use these cards in combination, to summon Jade Idols for free, ensuring you choose the shuffle option on Jade Idol if it is your last copy., , and
After your first Gadgetzan Auctioneer has been played it will inevitably be killed, however it should have drawn the remainder of your deck and increased the strength of your Jade Golems. At this point you can repeat the process with your second Auctioneer to generate a much bigger wave of Jade Golems. The Jade Golems summoned and any summoned on the next couple of turns should be strong enough to defeat thes summoned by on Turn 7 and eventually be able to finish off the boss.
- 28 Aug. 2017: Added alternative Jade Druid deck to defeat The Lich King by very quickly building a very large Jade Golem army.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs