Sindragosa Cheap Combo Priest Deck
This deck can be used to defeat Sindragosa in Icecrown Citadel. It is a Combo Priest variant that uses the least number of spells possible to control the board and eventually burst down the boss in a single attack. It is designed to be very cheap to craft so that it is accessible to all players.
1. Sindragosa Cheap Combo Priest Deck
Our deck costs 920 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
The aim of the deck is to create a huge minion that can be used to control the board and eventually burst down Sindragosa to end the game.
Sindragosa lacks any hard removal spells, which allows you to start buffing your minions as soon as possible to begin controlling the board. You should try and focus all buffs you have available on a single target and keep it healed up throughout the fight using cards like Hozen Healer and Darkshire Alchemist.
Sindragosa's Unchained Magic is capable of dealing huge amounts of damage and is very punishing if you hold onto multiple spells. You should try and use your spells as soon as possible, finding any valid target for Shadow Word: Pain and Shadow Word: Death. You should also get your Power Word: Shield and Velen's Chosen buffs out of your hand as soon as you can onto your designated minion to buff, however you should ensure you keep at least one copy of Inner Fire and Divine Spirit available to make sure you can buff a minion above 20 Attack.
You should spend most of the game controlling the board to ensure the boss does not rush you down, as Taunt effects cannot be used due to the use of The Black Knight. You should balance your heals between keeping your Hero at a safe Health and making sure your buffed minion does not die. It is important to keep your minion above 5 Health, as the only real threat it being killed is from Dragonfire Potion.
As you kill Sindragosa's minions, you should slowly gain a card advantage and get into a stronger position onto the board. You will eventually find yourself in a position where you can buff a minion above 20 Attack and burst down Sindragosa to end the game.
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- We Built a Quest Deck for Every Class in Saviors of Uldum
- Saviors of Uldum is Live Worldwide
- Every New Card from the Saviors of Uldum Reveal Stream
- Stupid OTKs in Solo Adventures
- Quest Shaman
- Rank 1 Legend Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Fatigue Mage Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Charon's Top 100 Legend
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Budget Quest Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Zephrys Control Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - hiten Top 20 Legend
- Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Pizza Top 10 Legend