Basic Archaedas Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Archaedas on Normal mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. Priest is an excellent choice for this fight since their basic options line up very well against Archaedas' strategy. Extra early minions are included in the deck to help you keep on top of the opponent's statues from turn 1.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The strategy of this fight is very simple, with Archaedas' deck offering very few roadblocks aside from the summoning of statues.
The important thing here is simply to focus 100% on board control, clearing out your opponent's board completely on every turn. To help you do this, this deck plays a decent amount of 2/1 minions that you can play on turn 1 to begin controlling the 0/2 statues.
The deck also features a few other important cards to help you win easily. Frostwolf Warlord is a great card in this fight and can often be played out as a 10/10 on turn 5 due to the constant spawning of statues. Buff cards like Shattered Sun Cleric and are great to help you to get some use out of the statues that are spawned, while Shadow Word: Pain and are both very effective against the low attack, 2-health minions that the boss plays.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition