Basic Archaedas Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Archaedas on Normal mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. Priest is an excellent choice for this fight since their basic options line up very well against Archaedas' strategy. Extra early minions are included in the deck to help you keep on top of the opponent's statues from turn 1.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The strategy of this fight is very simple, with Archaedas' deck offering very few roadblocks aside from the summoning of statues.
The important thing here is simply to focus 100% on board control, clearing out your opponent's board completely on every turn. To help you do this, this deck plays a decent amount of 2/1 minions that you can play on turn 1 to begin controlling the 0/2 statues.
The deck also features a few other important cards to help you win easily. Frostwolf Warlord is a great card in this fight and can often be played out as a 10/10 on turn 5 due to the constant spawning of statues. Buff cards like Shattered Sun Cleric and are great to help you to get some use out of the statues that are spawned, while Shadow Word: Pain and are both very effective against the low attack, 2-health minions that the boss plays.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule