Basic Archaedas Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Archaedas on Normal mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. Priest is an excellent choice for this fight since their basic options line up very well against Archaedas' strategy. Extra early minions are included in the deck to help you keep on top of the opponent's statues from turn 1.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Archaedas Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAa0GAr8B2QoOWoQBlwK0Ap0D8APgBOUE8QXJBooH1wr5CvIMAA== (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
The strategy of this fight is very simple, with Archaedas' deck offering very few roadblocks aside from the summoning of statues.
The important thing here is simply to focus 100% on board control, clearing out your opponent's board completely on every turn. To help you do this, this deck plays a decent amount of 2/1 minions that you can play on turn 1 to begin controlling the 0/2 statues.
The deck also features a few other important cards to help you win easily. Frostwolf Warlord is a great card in this fight and can often be played out as a 10/10 on turn 5 due to the constant spawning of statues. Buff cards like Shattered Sun Cleric and Stormwind Champion are great to help you to get some use out of the statues that are spawned, while Shadow Word: Pain and Holy Nova are both very effective against the low attack, 2-health minions that the boss plays.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- June 30th $10 Prize pool KO tournament