Basic Archaedas Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Archaedas on Normal mode and is comprised only of Basic cards. Priest is an excellent choice for this fight since their basic options line up very well against Archaedas' strategy. Extra early minions are included in the deck to help you keep on top of the opponent's statues from turn 1.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Archaedas Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
The strategy of this fight is very simple, with Archaedas' deck offering very few roadblocks aside from the summoning of statues.
The important thing here is simply to focus 100% on board control, clearing out your opponent's board completely on every turn. To help you do this, this deck plays a decent amount of 2/1 minions that you can play on turn 1 to begin controlling the 0/2 statues.
The deck also features a few other important cards to help you win easily. Frostwolf Warlord is a great card in this fight and can often be played out as a 10/10 on turn 5 due to the constant spawning of statues. Buff cards like Shattered Sun Cleric and Stormwind Champion are great to help you to get some use out of the statues that are spawned, while Shadow Word: Pain and Holy Nova are both very effective against the low attack, 2-health minions that the boss plays.
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Twig of the World Tree Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Nine Kobolds and Catacombs Cards Revealed, Including Two Rogue Secrets!
- The Problem With Purchasing Packs is Choice, Not Cost
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest