Basic Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Rafaam Unleashed on Heroic Mode and contains only Basic Cards. The goal of the deck is to build a board during his charging turns and then unleash a Savage Roar when you are allowed to attack.
1. Basic Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Druid is a natural fit for this fight due to its ability to deal massive damage with Savage Roar in the brief windows you are given to attack. The deck features numerous low cost minions to help you build a board quickly, as well as token generation minions to increase your board presence even further. Simply build the biggest board you can during the boss' charging turns, and then unleash as much damage as you can during your window of attack. If you have not yet drawn Savage Roar, then make sure you clear out the minion that is summoned, and simply begin to build again for your next chance at an attack.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Taunt Decks
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!