Basic Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Rafaam Unleashed on Heroic Mode and contains only Basic Cards. The goal of the deck is to build a board during his charging turns and then unleash a Savage Roar when you are allowed to attack.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Druid is a natural fit for this fight due to its ability to deal massive damage with Savage Roar in the brief windows you are given to attack. The deck features numerous low cost minions to help you build a board quickly, as well as token generation minions to increase your board presence even further. Simply build the biggest board you can during the boss' charging turns, and then unleash as much damage as you can during your window of attack. If you have not yet drawn Savage Roar, then make sure you clear out the minion that is summoned, and simply begin to build again for your next chance at an attack.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins