Basic Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Rafaam Unleashed on Heroic Mode and contains only Basic Cards. The goal of the deck is to build a board during his charging turns and then unleash a Savage Roar when you are allowed to attack.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAZICAosE4AQOQFq/AdUB/gGBAvAD+wTmBfEFtwbQB9kKlg0A (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Druid is a natural fit for this fight due to its ability to deal massive damage with Savage Roar in the brief windows you are given to attack. The deck features numerous low cost minions to help you build a board quickly, as well as token generation minions to increase your board presence even further. Simply build the biggest board you can during the boss' charging turns, and then unleash as much damage as you can during your window of attack. If you have not yet drawn Savage Roar, then make sure you clear out the minion that is summoned, and simply begin to build again for your next chance at an attack.
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Hearthstone Patch 11.2 Clarifications & Hotfixes
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- June 30th $10 Prize pool KO tournament