Basic Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Rafaam Unleashed on Heroic Mode and contains only Basic Cards. The goal of the deck is to build a board during his charging turns and then unleash a Savage Roar when you are allowed to attack.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Druid is a natural fit for this fight due to its ability to deal massive damage with Savage Roar in the brief windows you are given to attack. The deck features numerous low cost minions to help you build a board quickly, as well as token generation minions to increase your board presence even further. Simply build the biggest board you can during the boss' charging turns, and then unleash as much damage as you can during your window of attack. If you have not yet drawn Savage Roar, then make sure you clear out the minion that is summoned, and simply begin to build again for your next chance at an attack.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)