Basic Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
The following deck can be used to defeat Lady Naz'jar on Normal Mode and contains only Basic Cards. Since all your minions are transformed before you get to attack with them, the deck focuses on playing low stat minions that have beneficial effects, as well as minions that summon extra tokens.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The key to this fight is the auto-fire Hero Power that transforms every minion into one of a higher Mana cost at the end of Lady Naz'jar's turn. In order to abuse this, the deck consists almost entirely of low stat minions that have extra effects attached, such as a buff or card draw. It also plays all of the minions in the Basic set that summon extra tokens.
This fight can still be a little tricky however, as Naz'jar's deck is built around much the same strategy but contains Expert Set cards. Mulligan hard for Mirror Image, as this is your best possible start, and try to play for board control as much as possible so you maintain more minions in play than your opponent. Should Naz'jar get on top of you through the early turns, the deck does play to catch you up, as well as enough card draw to get to it reliably.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)