Basic Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
The following deck can be used to defeat Lady Naz'jar on Normal Mode and contains only Basic Cards. Since all your minions are transformed before you get to attack with them, the deck focuses on playing low stat minions that have beneficial effects, as well as minions that summon extra tokens.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
The key to this fight is the auto-fire Hero Power that transforms every minion into one of a higher Mana cost at the end of Lady Naz'jar's turn. In order to abuse this, the deck consists almost entirely of low stat minions that have extra effects attached, such as a buff or card draw. It also plays all of the minions in the Basic set that summon extra tokens.
This fight can still be a little tricky however, as Naz'jar's deck is built around much the same strategy but contains Expert Set cards. Mulligan hard for Mirror Image, as this is your best possible start, and try to play for board control as much as possible so you maintain more minions in play than your opponent. Should Naz'jar get on top of you through the early turns, the deck does play Flamestrike to catch you up, as well as enough card draw to get to it reliably.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild