Basic Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
The following deck can be used to defeat Lady Naz'jar on Normal Mode and contains only Basic Cards. Since all your minions are transformed before you get to attack with them, the deck focuses on playing low stat minions that have beneficial effects, as well as minions that summon extra tokens.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The key to this fight is the auto-fire Hero Power that transforms every minion into one of a higher Mana cost at the end of Lady Naz'jar's turn. In order to abuse this, the deck consists almost entirely of low stat minions that have extra effects attached, such as a buff or card draw. It also plays all of the minions in the Basic set that summon extra tokens.
This fight can still be a little tricky however, as Naz'jar's deck is built around much the same strategy but contains Expert Set cards. Mulligan hard for Mirror Image, as this is your best possible start, and try to play for board control as much as possible so you maintain more minions in play than your opponent. Should Naz'jar get on top of you through the early turns, the deck does play Flamestrike to catch you up, as well as enough card draw to get to it reliably.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players